Forever 21 Heathered Knit V-Neck
Good

Forever 21 Heathered Knit V-Neck Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 34 in T-shirts

February 18, 2016

I'm a fan of v-neck tees. At under $5, Forever 21 has pretty decent tees. I've bought a few of the knit v-necks and they are comfortable and good quality. I've had some tees that are a few years old.

January 08, 2016

My daughter has three of these t-shirts they're well made they wash beautifully and can be tossed in the dryer,we will definitely buy more

July 01, 2015

Well I wish I was 21 forever but I love the style of these very comfortable and affordable Tea Shirts. I love V-Neck and I always have and I have these in many colors. #Forever21 "Heathered Knit V-Neck" wash beautifully. they also keep their shape and wear really well. Great to wear with jeans, shorts and slacks.

July 01, 2015

These are awesome shirts, and come in so many colours. The selection varies on their website, but I picked one up in "Rust" and love it.
The fit is flattering - very similar to their Classic V-Neck Style. Great for casual wear, easy to layer with. Awesome price.