formula x from sephora Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 30, 2016

These are my favourite nail polishes from a more higher end brand. I love how quick they dry and that the brushes don't leave streaks on your nails. They have a really wide range of choices, so you're always for sure able to find the perfect shade you're looking for.

June 28, 2016

It is the worst nailpolish I ever have. Even with a coat before and after, the polish came off after only 1 day. I have other least expensive who work better than that. Doesnt worth the money. Great colors but the quality is above average.

February 05, 2016

I love Formula X nail polishes. The colours are beautiful and they last almost a week without chipping on my nails.

February 05, 2016

It can be really hard to find a nail polish that can last more then a day without chipping. But I found in Formula X what I have been looking for in a polish. Definitely becoming a quick favourite of mine.

September 23, 2015

the x formula nail polish from sephora the " hyped " color is really nice and what i love about it it that it stays a while and the color doesnt leave right away :)