formula x from sephora Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

February 18, 2017

The particular shade I'd like to review is 'Huntress'. In the bottle the color is a dark, almost black shade with gold but on the nail is a dark vibrant green. It's a great color but I wasn't expecting it based on the bottle. Price point is average/high for nailpolish.

December 18, 2016

I picked some of these up for half price and they're amazing! They apply so easily and are very pigmented. The colours are beautiful, and though they did chip after 2 days, I've yet to find a nail polish brand out there that doesn't. I love them! So sad they're being discontinued... I'm going to buy as many more as possible!

September 30, 2016

These are my favourite nail polishes from a more higher end brand. I love how quick they dry and that the brushes don't leave streaks on your nails. They have a really wide range of choices, so you're always for sure able to find the perfect shade you're looking for.

June 28, 2016

It is the worst nailpolish I ever have. Even with a coat before and after, the polish came off after only 1 day. I have other least expensive who work better than that. Doesnt worth the money. Great colors but the quality is above average.

February 05, 2016

I love Formula X nail polishes. The colours are beautiful and they last almost a week without chipping on my nails.

February 05, 2016

It can be really hard to find a nail polish that can last more then a day without chipping. But I found in Formula X what I have been looking for in a polish. Definitely becoming a quick favourite of mine.

September 23, 2015

the x formula nail polish from sephora the " hyped " color is really nice and what i love about it it that it stays a while and the color doesnt leave right away :)