Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion
Good

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 12, 2016

This stuff is great!! I have very dry flaky skin in the winter and using this along with a good scrub I have perfect skin. It has a really gentle cucumber smell, and the texture is like pudding. It's so light and sinks in right away, but it also feels so rich and luxurious. I tend to have certain spots that will get oily with the wrong moisturizer, and have not had that problem with this stuff. I have had such a struggle trying to find the right moisturizer that will hydrate my dry spots, and at the same time not make my oily spots worse. This stuff does it for me!

April 29, 2015

Got this yesterday and so far I am in love with how it makes my skin feel!!!

February 26, 2015

Great face lotion from amazing product series. Lotion has amazing and very pleasant, not too powering smell to it. Feels great on skin, very soothing. Skin feels moisturized and so smooth after already one use! Reduces visible tiredness. Great product!