Fritos corn chips

Fritos corn chips Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 1123 in Snacks

October 26, 2016

Fritos original corn chips are one of the only snacks that I get huge cravings for! I think it's the saltiness, also the reason why I do my best to resist eating them! Though they are very high in soidum, fat and calories, I think they are a great treat every once in a while.

May 31, 2016

Fritos corn chips were part of my life in my younger days. Crunchy but very salty so I have stopped buying them. If a bowl was in front of me, I would have a few.

March 13, 2016

Hands down my favourite salty snack! finding gems like thay from your childhood that are vegan is like finding a needle in a hay stack!! So much love for fritos♡

March 08, 2016

The Fritos corn chips are delicious! One of my favourite salty snacks on the shelves.
    They are nice and crunchy. Super addicting! Once I open the bag I can't stop.

March 08, 2016

I'm a big fan of these corn chips I think that they are super salty and these are one of my go to cheat day snacks. There are priced ok and everyone in the family seems to live them. These are always the first to go as well when they are put out for parties.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo