Fruitopia Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 118 in Juice

March 20, 2016

I purchase this juice every now and then when i have a craving for juice. It tastes great and comes in many flavours but it is very very sweet so I try not to consume too much of it. These go on sale very often it is worth having a couple times a month

March 20, 2016

I only buy this Every couple montha. Ans thata when it's on sale as well. High in sugar. Very sweet. Don't let my kids have it. Stixk with the apple ans orange juice.

March 12, 2016

When it goes on sale, I love to buy the one tasting raspberry. I know it have soooo much sugar in and well, it's really sweet, but that's a small pleasure I like to pay to myself.

March 11, 2016

I like buying fruitopia juice when it is on sale at my local grocery store. I like the strawberry flavoured one. It tastes really good. Also when I eat out at fast food restaurants I usually like to get fruitopia to drink than pop.

March 08, 2016

This is defiantly one of my favourite brands of juice, they have such a good variety of different flavors. These go on sale very often and they are packed with flavor. Everyone in the family loves this juice.

February 08, 2016

Always refreshing and great tasting!!! Great to have at work for a little boost

September 26, 2015

I love some of the flavours like the fruit one and the strawberry one but I only buy it when it on sale otherwise I wouldn't spend the money of this. It's full of sugar and it is really sweet !

July 21, 2015

Gross! Taste too artificial & has no nutritional value.

July 21, 2015

You can buy these on sale for $1.00 each sometimes. I find them way too sweet and full of sugar. I dont like the flavour choices and they use apple as fillers even on juices with no apple in them.

July 21, 2015

when i need sugar and a drink I love strawbwrry and kiwi juice from fruitopia