Furlani garlic toast

Furlani garlic toast Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 2339 in Grocery

November 15, 2016

This is such a convenient bread to have around. Goes great with spaghetti,lasagna,soups and salads oh and even grilled cheese. All you do is pop in oven. No need to butter and garlic. This has plenty of both. The bread is a good quality bread and it's usually only around 5 dollars a bag. There are about 16 servings in a bag. I really love the flavor of this garlic bread. It's a must have in my home.

November 15, 2016

I buy these bulk at Costco! It is my favourite garlic bread. The entire bread is covered in garlic butter goodness- and very quick to cook- in oven, toaster oven, and I even put it in the toaster sometimes! We use these for spaghetti dinners, soups, or I will make tuna melts on them for some extra flavour!

March 11, 2016

Great if you need something quick that you can pop into a toaster oven. For my own tastes I just prefer less flavoring and find this one a tad too overpowering.

March 11, 2016

This is great garlic bread! I really like that I can leave it in the freezer and just take out a couple of slices at a time when I need it instead of having to use a whole loaf and throwing half away. You can put a couple of slices in the toaster but I find this way kind of messy. I prefer to toss them in the oven, it takes a little longer but they turn out great. If you use a cooling rack on a baking sheet both sides get toasted. I also buy the Parmesan Garlic Toast which is very tasty too. If I want really cheesy garlic toast I throw some extra cheese on top before tossing them in the oven.

March 04, 2016

This is a great alternative to making home made garlic toast, it tastes just as good and it is so much quicker. We like to keep it on hand to have with homemade spaghetti or homemade lasagna.

March 04, 2016

I love to have a bag of this on hand always because it can be used with so many different meals and its a lot easier than preparing your own. The bread is fresh and soft and it has the perfect amount of garlic butter not too much.