Gap Heaven Eau de Toilette
Good

Gap Heaven Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #1170 out of 1213 in Perfume

Heaven was launched by the design house of Gap. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear.

November 29, 2013

I love Gapscents! They have a great pricepoint and a very distinct "Gap" quality to them. Heaven is one of my favourites and will stay on my list year after year. Dream is also a person favourite!

September 24, 2012

I definitely prefer Heaven over Dream. Must be the fresh floral jasmine smell?

This perfume is not as pricey as department store perfumes AND it lasts all day! Love that it has staying power!

Yes, it is a bit overwhelming when you first spray it, but wait a bit, its very pleasant. I have received many compliments from my friends about how nice I smell :D

This is not easy to find anymore. very sad :(

January 30, 2007

I found this one to be quite strong and little overpowering! When sprayed on, the scent is reall potent and it stays that way for a really long time! Dream is the better one of the two.

January 30, 2007

Although Gap Heaven isn't my absolute favourite Gap scent (it's Gap Dream), I still enjoy wearing it occasionally. I love buying the smaller perfume bottles because they are great for travel purposes. Jasmine, tree moss (unusual but it works), muguet, and musk in white flowers. It's a really simple scent that is enjoyable.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas