Garage Leggings Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 43 in Leggings & Tights

July 16, 2016

I have been wearing these at PJ bottoms. There is no see-through ability. No one will see what you don't want them to see. The colour will fade overtime- but that's with anything. I never had a hole or loose thread- they've kept me secure for about two years now. Buy a pair! It's worth it!!

February 12, 2016

Got 2 pairs for the price of 1 and used a coupon, so definitely worth the price. I purchased for my 13 year old who loves leggings. She enjoys wearing them, but said they were not soft enough. I was told by the cashier to wash inside out and avoid the drier as they tend to pill, there is a little too much polyester in them.

January 31, 2016

I really like these leggings because they are soft and they come in so many different cute designs.

December 16, 2015

These are pretty good leggings. They are a little sheer though, so when you bend at the knees or anything you can see through them.
They are super comfy and flattering though, and hold their shape up after many washings.

December 12, 2015

totally not even cute and totally not worth buying they are very ugly...

August 07, 2015

LOVE the leggings from garage clothing. GREAT quality...very thick and last forever!
Price is right too!

April 13, 2015

Garage leggings are pretty much the only leggings I buy, they are a nice strong thick fabric. Mine have lasted me so long! And the price is really reasonable, you are definitely getting top quality with these leggings. They are so comfy to wear!