Garnier Acne Lotion Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 01, 2016

Le produit est beaucoup trop fort pour mon visage. Rend ma peau tellement sèche après l'utilisation. Je l'ai utilisé avec mon clarisonic sous la douche.

September 19, 2016

La première fois que j'ai utilisée ce nettoyant c'était parce qu'il était en spécial et que j'en avais besoin d'un au plus vite! Les produits facial de Garnier sont génials, surtout ce nettoyant! Tu l'appliques et tu sens que ta peau est tellement propre et tellement fraîche! C'est un très bon nettoyant anti acné! Par contre, il assèche la peau parce qu'il est trop fort, donc il faut une très bonne crème hydratante! Je le recommande fortement pour un prix très abordable!

September 19, 2016

First time using a garnier product for Acne and not the last one. I love the feeling on my skin. After using it, my skin didn't get too dry and it really got better. I will buy it again and again

January 22, 2016

This product is not working for me ... since 2 month and no major difference maubèche it is Just Me but personaly i do not recommend it. The Only good thing in this product is the low price compare to other product for acne.

January 13, 2016

After washing with a "transparent soap" I will pat my skin dry wait 10 minutes (as with any product waiting the ten minutes is optimal for absorbing told to me by the pharmacist and Dermatologist) then apply the lotion 2x a day. It feels very cooling with no burning, itching or redness after applying. It is very effective at reducing my acne, it is almost completely vanished.
I can still apply make-up over the lotion with no streaking or irritation, I used to put make-up on and be guaranteed a nice break out with a few days - but not with this underneath. It really helped diminish the overall amount of oil, I can even feel the difference after a workout.

January 04, 2016

I have very dry, sensitive skin prone to flaking and eczema. My skin is generally pretty clear, with the odd small pimple popping up here and there. This toner, while a bit drying seems to help keep my face clear. I bought this on clearance at my local Shoppers so I'm not sure if it's being discontinued. I would repurchase if it is still available once I run out.

September 28, 2015

I did not find this worked at all, even tried it for a few weeks. Will not be buying again

September 28, 2015

Good product, it takes a while to work but once your skin is used to it, with daily use you should be acne free!

June 24, 2015

This is actually the best lotion/toner I've ever used in my life. It gets rid of acne instantly, and when i mean instantly i mean overnight! It's amazing on your skin, though it does sting a bit, it worth the price, especially when it's on sale! Amazing product! IN LOVE! I've already purchased many bottles and have gone through many, can't tell you how amazing it is. Definitiely should give it a try!

June 02, 2015

my acne did not get any better using this product and it dried my skin out