• Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Dec 05, 2014

I love this product. It is one of the best body softening lotions I have tried. I noticed the difference after a few days. I use it all the time, after my bath, and after washing dishes. I highly recommend it.

Deana
Dec 05, 2014

I love the smell! It is terrific! My hands get so dry in the winter months and this lotion helps so much!

zx5gurl1971
Nov 21, 2014

Love, love love this product. I suffer from dry skin and I had almost given up on lotions until I came across this one.
After using this product for 7 days I was so happy to have finally found a lotion that work's. My skin feels and looks a lot better.
Thanks Garnier!

nolasmiles
Sep 15, 2014

Love this lotion. Says long lasting hydration and although it IS long lasting I don't believe the 7 day claim. That being said it's still a fantastic product. Smells great, absorbs quickly and softens and hydrates skin! Love it!

Kiskita
Sep 11, 2014

This lotion is for dry, rough skin. No greasy and fast absorbing.
Enriched with the oil of Mango, has a very nice smell.
Skin feels softer and smoothed.
Very fresh specially for summers.

daisymay
May 19, 2014

I THINK THIS PRODUCT WORKS GREAT..I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I HAVE EVEN BOUGHT IT FOR GIFTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS..

May 19, 2014

I really liked this product. It has worked well to relive me of my dry skin. Unlike other lotions it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. The scent lingers for quite a while after the lotion is absorbed as well. It really did improve my dry skin in 7 days. I continue to use it as it works so well.

Cy73 added a new review for
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus

amandacatharine2012 added a new review for
Sudocrem

Griechux has posted in the forum topic
Using Coupons