• Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

chrissyann123
May 20, 2015

#Garnier #Body #Intensive "7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil" I have got samples and have bought this body lotion many times you really do see a big change in your skin after just seven days. Your skin looks brighter, softer and smoother in just #sevendays . It is awesome for dry and damaged skin from harsh weather and sun damage. I love #GarnierBodyIntensive "7 Days Ultra Softening Lotion- Mango Oil" Very well priced and a little goes a long way.

cynth3
May 20, 2015

Quickly changed my dry skin to smooth and soft. Loved the scent too, not too overpowering.

eerie0101
May 06, 2015

This is a really good product. It just moisturizes your body sooooo much. I use it all the time for my dry and cracked skin.

rogersresaca
May 06, 2015

I tried a sample of this product and it's not for me. It has a runny consistency to it and the smell is very mango! It didn't feel like it hydrated my legs at all. I'm glad I didn't waste money buying this product, because it's a dud.

gl0ss
May 06, 2015

I feel like all this product did was give me mango scented skin, and that's about it. Did not like this one at all

chefdianne
April 24, 2015

I tried this product first from a sample and then went out and bought a bottle. Of alll the products I tried.. and I hve tried many, This stuff takes care of the cracked hands and keeps them from cracking.. Amazing cheap product.. and I bought it at Dollarama.. The working hands lost hands down!

December 05, 2014

I love this product. It is one of the best body softening lotions I have tried. I noticed the difference after a few days. I use it all the time, after my bath, and after washing dishes. I highly recommend it.

Deana
December 05, 2014

I love the smell! It is terrific! My hands get so dry in the winter months and this lotion helps so much!

zx5gurl1971
November 21, 2014

Love, love love this product. I suffer from dry skin and I had almost given up on lotions until I came across this one.
After using this product for 7 days I was so happy to have finally found a lotion that work's. My skin feels and looks a lot better.
Thanks Garnier!

nolasmiles
September 15, 2014

Love this lotion. Says long lasting hydration and although it IS long lasting I don't believe the 7 day claim. That being said it's still a fantastic product. Smells great, absorbs quickly and softens and hydrates skin! Love it!