Garnier Fructis Color Shield Detangling Spray

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Detangling Spray Reviews

Ranked #1086 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 12, 2016

This is the perfect problem for children with curly hair. It is easy to use after the bath. It nakes brushing long hair less of a chore. My kids love it.

February 17, 2016

I have fine hair that is prone to getting greasy. I was looking for a product that would make my hair super shiny & decided to buy this after reading favorable reviews online. I am so pleased! It does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy in the least.

I use it on my hair whilst damp which detangles it and makes it super soft and shiny when dry. I also often spray a little more on when it dries for an extra boost of shine. This product is also the best thing I've ever used to revive my hair when it's been slept on.

I plan on continuing to buy this product as long as it's available, if it's ever discontinued i'll be very upset. Fortunately, it's so cheap I could stock up to last a long time!

May 04, 2014

I bought this on sale at Walmart for $2.50 or something close.

I love the scent of this product, it's light and fruity. It also has a slight "creamy" scent... Like a orange creamsicle, minus the orange!

My hair is very thick and long, so it gets tangled easily. I use this spray before brushing my hair and it helps remove the tangles. It's safe (and recommended for) color treated hair, which I used to have when I bought this product.

It makes my hair feel softer and smell good. Remember to shake the 2 parts together before using it for best results.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye