Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 1003 in Shampoo

August 14, 2014

I love other Garnier products and decided to try out their Fall Fight line. Bad Idea! Although my hair was shiny and soft, the amount of hair that fell out of my head while showering was crazy! This line is supposed to "fight everyday hair loss" (according to their product description), but I saw no decrease whatsoever. Tried it for a week and then went back to my regular brand... and less hair in the drain.

July 28, 2014

I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of hair that comes out after my shower, and surprisingly, my hair seems to have more volume too, which has always been a problem since I have fine, limp har.

July 13, 2013

This shampoo and conditioner works vvery well, i used it on my hair before trimming. Then trimmed and continued using. I used to get handfuls of hair when washing my hair, I get condiderably less fallout now.

I highly reccomend this product, it works as well as the high priced competitors!