Garnier Fructis Full And Plush Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 20, 2016

I have thick hair so I didn't notice a difference in thickness after using this conditioner. I did notice that I had softer hair after using it . I also like the consistency of the conditioner. Garnier shampoo and conditioner goes on sale very often and they have coupons for it often so I usually get a few bottles of different varieties at a time.

June 03, 2016

As a senior, I was somewhat worried that my hair was beginning to thin and so I purchased both this product and the shampoo. I was so pleasantly surprised. My hair not only looked fuller and thicker but it also felt fuller and thicker. After use, my hair also had a wonderful fragrance to it - even my 5 yr. old grandson said "Grandma - your hair smells yummy". My hair is totally white and so I was very pleased that it was so shiny and smooth following the use of these "plumper-upper" products.

February 19, 2016

Loved this range! It gave me a lot of body and volume while making my hair thicker as well! The shampoo didn't completely strip my hair's oils and the conditioner was very lightweight, but ,made my hair impossibly smooth. Great buy for a good price!

February 19, 2016

I love garnier fructis products in general. The full and plush collection smell really good. I have extremely straight whiteout volume hairs, when I use this conditioner, it change me a lot and everybody see the difference. But I have a sister who has extremely curly hairs and using that product isn't changing something on her.

February 13, 2016

Hello with the herbal essence brand this product has a great smile and it makes your hair feel softer I didn't notice at allAny thickening of my hair so I don't think I'd recommend this product as a hair thickener but it worked great as a regular conditioner and made my hair feel great

February 01, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner thickens your hair after the first use. Your hair looks much fuller after using them.

December 21, 2015

Absolutely! I love this stuff, one of the only products I will ever use. :)

October 21, 2015

I received a sample of this conditioner in the mail. I have very fine wavy hair and it provided volume, detangled my hair and smelled amazing. I will definitely be purchasing the collection at some point.

September 23, 2015

GARNIER FRUCTIS FORTIFYING CONDITIONER FULL & PLUSH;

GREAT scent, sweet but not over powering.
A nice sweet subtle scent.

The bottle is great PINK!!

The conditioner works. Does not leave hair limp, it actually does leave it full and plush.

Received the samples in the mail from Garnier shampoo and conditioner and works great!!!

Saw price in store under $4 !! affordable works great, cute color bottle and nicely scented I purchased!

September 21, 2015

This conditioner smells amazing my hair did look volumizing using this product.