Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray Reviews

Ranked #1748 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Turn on the shine to brilliantly styled hair! Garnier fructis style brilliantine shine, with fruit micro-waxes, seals shine and moisture into the hair for long-lasting, in-control style with lustrous sheen.

June 08, 2015

I am in love with this spray. Used it twice so fa. It added shine to my hair. I have naturally curly hair, so it added added shine to my curls without messing with the curls. It smells great too. Got a lot of compliments about the fragrance.

June 27, 2010

The Glossing Spray is a great little fix, but not something that works in the long run. It is something that makes your hair smooth and shiny, but needs reapplied every hour or two. It makes my hair super shiny (and of course has that trademark great smell) which of course is what we all want. On the downside, it has to be carried with you for touch-ups. Of course, the bottle is the perfect size to fit into a small clutch for the night out, so I suppose it isn't that big of an issue. Perhaps sooner or later they will make a cap for it to make it completely spill proof while it's in that clutch.

March 29, 2010

Smells great, it really does what it promises by adding shine to any style you wear. I would buy again. Another plus that I love it makes my hair really smooth and makes it very easy to comb my hair. Would and will definitely recommend too!

January 23, 2009

I was so happy to find a glossing product that wasn't silicone based!! This makes your hair super shiny without relaxing the curl!! Perfect for curly or wavy styles! It has a strong fruity fragrance, and also acts as a hairspray, holding your style.