Garnier Naturals Fresh Invigorating Toner Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 208 in Toner

The ultra-preserved, 100% pure grape and apple extracts used in Garnier Fresh products have been carefully selected for the replenishing qualities they bring to normal and combination skin. Extracted using the innovative Flash Distillation process, these pure fruit waters are rich in oligo-elements and mineral salts and perfectly compatible with the skin.Applying Garnier Fresh Invigorating Toner morning and night revitalizes normal and combination skins. Use all over your face, neck, and don't forget the back of your ears.

February 22, 2016

This is one of my favourite toners and I wish Garnier would offer it in a larger size because I burn through this stuff. It's one of the cheapest alcohol free toners in the drugstore but it's not to be underestimated. It has a pleasant grape scent with a refreshing texture and it hydrates while refining and refreshing my skin. Its never irritated my skin or broken me out eithe . One thing I don't like about it is the fact that the spout pours out too much product too quickly so its easy to over use. Aside from that, I love this toner!

July 16, 2014

A good toner, leaves skin fresh and clean. Does not irritate my skin.The price is so reasonable so why buying high end products when this works just fine for combination-oily skin!

February 08, 2011

I've tried many different type of toners, and this was an average one. Nothing different, nothing spectacular.
Even dried my skin a little, which I thought was unusual since there is no alcohol in it..

February 08, 2011

I've been dealing with some stubborn acne lately, mostly due to the stress of being unemployed, I think. After reading about the benefits of a toner I decided to pick one up. Having tried astingent which essentially sucked the life out of my face, I decided to go for something light, i.e.: grapeseed water, witch-hazel, or low alcohol.

Garnier's "Fresh" toner is very gentle - great for anyone dealing with "dry" acne, like me. I'm currently on Clindoxyl which dries the heck out of my skin, sometimes leaving it sore and iritated. So in this sense, the toner is great.

But I agree with other reviews - you feel like you've just toned your face with water. Because there is no alcohol - the ingredient responsible for wiping up any excess dirt/oil AND for that tingly clean feeling - it doesn't do as good a job as say a 10% alcohol toner or astringent (if your skin can handle it).

You have to find a balance between gentle and cleansing. I would put this toner on the gentle side, good for anyone who doesn't wear too much makeup and has sensitive non-oily skin. Those of us with combination or more oily skin might have to try a low-alcohol toner instead.

April 12, 2010

Price: $10.16 (bought at drugstore)

My Opinions:
I really like, which was the reason that I bought it. It has a fresh and fruity scent to it. It is very refreshing to the skin, however, I do truly feel that it irritates the skin a little bit.

January 29, 2010

- pleasant smell
- light
- doesn't really removed all the makeup
- after using it, my eyes felt dried

December 02, 2009

I've been using this product for about two weeks and I'm really enjoying it! I was pleasantly surprised, especially since I don't tend to like the Garnier lines.
I did find this product to be very light, but I prefer my toners to be light and cleansing. I love the light scent and I've found that on *ahem* hangover mornings, this toner really takes down puffiness and redness. Its also nice and soothing first thing out of the shower, or even right before bed.
I'm loving this product, its light, fresh and my skin is really glowing!

October 04, 2009

This is the worst toner I have ever used. When I used it for the first time i was really disappointed. It felt as though I had just toned my face with water. It didn't leave me with a clean, fresh feeling afterwords. It felt like it was just sitting on my face.
i didn't like the smell, it wasn't that it was strong, but it just was unpleasant. This product is a disappointment and I would never recommend it to anyone. I would never waste my money on this product again.