Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Ranked #805 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Environmental pollution and hormonal changes could cause dark spots on the skin. Powered by Vitamin C, the Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector helps remove those marks with ease. Garnier vitamin C moisturizer fades the discoloration, resulting in an even skin tone.

June 19, 2015

It's not thick like some of the brands out there. A little goes a long way!

June 15, 2015

Easy to use and last a long time and the product keep is effectiveness and quality.

June 08, 2015

being the skincare junkie that ive been for 32 years,this is a huge disappointment.after a full size tube nothing.i have a few dark spot on my right cheek.nothing to horrid.they are lighter than most dark spots ive seen on people but still noticible enough for people to notice.i don't know what garnier thinks they created but it really is an epic fail.

March 14, 2015

62 years old: tired many products and this has to be one of the worst: sticky non absorbent and then it rolls into sticky balls of products and comes of with a small rub. Reminds me of dead skin from a sunburn.
    SAVE YOUR MONEY UGH.

November 09, 2014

This is one of the purchases that I really do regret. After applying it on my face, it feels so sticky and annoying, and after an hour my face started to get such unhealthy looking shine. I applied this for about 2 weeks and saw no improvements so I just stopped.

July 18, 2014

I started getting dark spots on my face from acne scarring so I decided to try this out and I am very glad that I did. My skin tone looks more even and I can notice the dark spots beginning to fade after only a few uses. I highly recommend this product for anyone that has a problem with dark spots :)

June 19, 2014

I've been using the product for a few months now. I have yet to see any difference in the dark spots in my face. I was using a different product that was twice the price for a bit but I saw the commercials on TV for this one so I figured I'd try this one out. It does not work. I'm so disappointed. I'm going to try something else.

August 28, 2013

After been in the sun on my vacation. Dark spots developed on my forehead and cheeks. There were so many other expensive brands and the lady at the drug store suggested Garnier did just the same as the other brands. I was pleasantly pleased that in 2weeks of using the product there is quite a difference on the fading of the dark spots. The scent is also very nice :)

August 24, 2012

I just bought this a couple of days ago (with a $3 off printable coupon) and have used it after washing my face at night. The few pimples I had are almost completely gone and there isn't as much redness as I usually have when I am trying to fight my pimples. As for the dark spots on my cheek, I will wait a few more days to see how this product hopefully improves this dilemma of mine as well:) Thank you garnier!!

April 26, 2012

I had tried another competitor's much more expensive product which did work well until I stopped using it and the spots came back. I saw this one by accident at my local pharmacy and picked it up. I could not believe the scent was nice and citrusy, it worked well at more than 1/2 the price. I also forgot it when I went on vacation and the spots did not come back.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes