Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

With its antioxidant complex of Hydro-Glyceryn, wild berry extract, vitamins C and E, this moisturizer is formulated to give your skin a long-lasting hydration boost to fight signs of fatigue for fresh and plumped skin.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer or the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more info, please visit Garnier.

October 16, 2016

Garnier est une marque que j`aime beaucoup. Ma peau est toujours propre et belle. ce gel hydratant est très bien, laisse la peau vraiment lisse et douce. à tester plus longuement pour voir les résultats anti-fatigue , mais je l`aime bien

October 01, 2016

J'ai essayé cette crème grâce à un échantillon et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Légère sur la peau cette crème s'applique à merveille sur notre visage. Je l'applique matin et et soir.

July 19, 2016

I am in love with Garnier's new SkinActive products! The Miracle Anti-fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer is unbelievably amazing! It works so good on my sensitive dry skin! My skin soaks it up quickly and applies easily, smells great, and leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth and instantly hydrated!

June 18, 2016

I use garnier skin active miracle wake up cream all day hydration helps stay feeling fresh and clean all day.I have dry patches of skin and this clears them right up

June 06, 2016

Loved this product! I use it every morning and it makes my skin feel so fresh & revitalized.
The moisturizing effects last all day and the product is really easy to use, also it's easy to find it.

June 06, 2016

Didn't find that this worked for me it broke me out and I ended up with pimples. If that's waking up your skin I don't want it woke up... Thank you for letting me try but didn't like this one.

June 06, 2016

I had an opportunity to try this awesome moisturizer and I loved how it gave my skin a luxurioulsy soft but firm feeling.I also loved the soft scent and I used it twice a day with amazing results.I see a big difference in my skins appearance.It looks and feels younger.

June 06, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Hydra-Gel Moisturizer, has my skin feeling soft and firm!! little pricy for such a small bottle, highly recommend this looking for firmer skin.

June 06, 2016

I actually really love this stuff and wasn't necessarily expecting to!

I received this product via Chick Advisor's review club and was a bit worried that it might irritate my skin, but it's actually wonderful, especially now that the warmer weather is here. I always find it a challenge to find a summer moisturizer that isn't overly heavy, and this one totally fits the bill!

It has a gel-like texture and glides on very smoothly. It moisturizes just enough without feeling greasy and actually feels really light when you put it on.

I will definitely be using it for the remainder of the summer and plan to buy more when I run out!

June 03, 2016

After trying the Miceller waterand skinactive clearly brighter skin i gave this one a shot... was happy with the results good and light weight makes me feel fresh and especially in hot weather i feel i don't get a feel that i have so much on my face... price point is i would say a bit higher would probably buy again when on sale and with a coupon...