Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 977 in Facial Cleansers

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

January 23, 2017

I bought this on a whim, thinking it was too good to be true. However I find it works well to remove the foundation and other makeup I wear. I find that it doesn't dry my skin or leave it overly oily.

January 17, 2017

This is the best thing I've discovered for my skincare routine in a long time. It removes mascara and eyeliner easily without any discomfort. I do feel like I get less acne since I started using this in my daily routine.

January 17, 2017

Not harsh and removes makeup easily! Love it mwk3e my face feel so clean and hydrated. Doesn't take any excessive rubbing to remove eye makeup which is great!

January 17, 2017

Love this product. I have oily skin and the Garnier Micellar water clean my skin and didn't leave anything on. No breakout or redness. I buy and other bottle for my daughter as well!

January 17, 2017

I picked this cleansing water up as soon as I noticed it on sale at my local drugstore. I've always wanted to try this after seeing this used by many of Youtubers I watch.

So far, I have been using this for about 1.5 months and I still have 75% of the bottle left (I wear makeup 5 days/week). I would say a bottle lasts a decent amount of time. Even though it isn't the waterproof version, It's actually decent at sort of breaking down waterproof makeup, but be warned it doesn't remove it. I still need to go in with my coconut oil :)

Would I recommend this? Yes, but not at full price and what I like about this, is that on my super lazy days I can just take some cotton pads and easily wipe my makeup off. If you're looking for something quick and easy then I'd say try it out.

January 17, 2017

I Love this product!! It takes my make up off without any effort. Very easy to use and very effective. I don't have to rub hard to get my eye make up off. My face is left feeling clean! I will be buying this again!

January 16, 2017

I think this product is terrible. They tried so hard to be like the bioderma micellar water but they failed. The product barely removed any of my makeup and what it did remove came from being scrubbed hard. No no no. Very disappointed since it was so hyped up.

January 15, 2017

I got this on sale in a gift set after Christmas and I will most definitely be buying a lot more! I have combination skin and break out a lot and this is perfect. Removes my makeup well and is easy on my skin, doesn't dry it out or make it feel too tight and in need of moisturizer right away.

January 14, 2017

I have been using micellar water for years - previous to Garnier's release. I have found that Garnier's product is certainly comparable to the more expensive brands of micellar water. Not only is it gentle, which is a bonus for my sensitive skin, but it effectively removes all of my makeup. I'm very happy with my purchase.

January 13, 2017

I love this product! It is quick and easy to use and effectively cleans my face. I love it after the gym and before bed. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. The bottle is large and not much is needed at a time so it is great value.

kristina13 added a new review for