Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 999 in Facial Cleansers

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

February 26, 2017

When I first heard about micellar water, I'm not going to lie, I thought it was just super gimmicky. But because I like to try many different skincare and beauty products and this was on sale at Walmart I purchased it. It claims to be an all-in-one water cleanser which removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin and I can say that this product isn't bad at all. The only thing I would criticize this product for is that I still struggle to remove makeup with it, which if you claim to remove makeup, you really shouldn't. Now I know Garnier came out with one for removing waterproof makeup which I have also tried since I bought this one, but even if I'm not wearing waterproof mascara I shouldn't be having much of a problem. And you really shouldn't have to wash your face afterward to ensure you clean your skin completely. For this use, it's better as a pre-wash than a by itself cleanser. That being said, I would still say I like this product. I mostly use it in the morning when I wake up just to refresh my face, or right before I apply makeup. For this or a pre-wash use, I would recommend it. For a cleanser by itself, get something else!

February 22, 2017

This is the all-in-one cleansing water by Garnier. I really like this product because it gets everything off from dirt and waterproof mascara to stubborn lipstick. AND! It doesn't leave your skin with an oily residue.

February 21, 2017

This product not only removes makeup easily, it cleanses your face as well. But not just a little clean, it ACTUALLY cleans your face and makes your skin feel soft. This is revolutionary for makeup removal!

February 18, 2017

I recently purchased this as a dupe to my holy grail Bioderma Micellar Water. I have to say that it's ok but definitely note a replacement. I find that it removes makeup just ok but I am having to rub my eyes harder to remove the mascara, not waterproof just regular. It leaves a weird film on your face and then you have to wash it off.

February 18, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il nettoie, démaquille et il est super doux. Il n'agresse pas la peau et il est excellent pour les peaux sensibles. Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs mois déjà et je ne suis pas déçue!

February 17, 2017

I really like Micellar Garnier, It’s a good product to remove my waterproof mascara. I like it because it leaves my face soft, moisturized and clean.

February 13, 2017

The love using this and it can be used anywhere since you do not need water. I add to a round swab and this gets everything off my face. Waterproof mascara, eyeliner all wipe beautifully off without having to scrub, no irritation at all. My face is left clean and refreshed. Best Micellar water I've used and now the only one I use.

February 13, 2017

I love this make up remover! It doesn't make my face feel greasy like some other makeup rovers that I've used it the past. It removes even the toughest makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean

February 05, 2017

J'ai découvert ce produit il y a quelques mois et vraiment je l'adore. L'eau micellaire assure un bon nettoyage de la peau et laisse une impression de fraîcheur. J'ai utilisé des lingettes pendant des années, mais je suis conquise. En plus, le rapport qualité-prix est excellent. Je le recommande.

February 02, 2017

Un incontournable de ma journée ! Ce n'est pas mon premier choix comme eau miscellar mais c'est un produit que j'adore utiliser, c'est facile , rapide et efficace ! La sensation après utilisation me déplaît un peu par contre.