Garnier Whole Blends Haircare - Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner Set - With Royal Jelly Honey & Propolis Extracts Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 999 in Shampoo

February 06, 2017

I just purchased and tried Garnier Whole Blends Haircare Honey Treasures Shampoo and also the Conditioner and after a few uses have to say first off; it smells amazing! Seriously, this wonderful scent lasts long. Hair is left shiny, smooth and healthy looking. The lather and rinse are both great with this product, I recommend it for the whole family!

December 29, 2016

The set is great!!I It's smooth and creamy; perfect for making your hair super soft. The scent is so intoxicatingly delicious; sweet honey. After using these products, my hair was soft and barely had any tangles. Great for dry hair!
    You will not be disappointed in this product! Great price, and of course backed by a great company known for top quality products. (I was given a discount on this product in exchange for my honest opinion)

May 29, 2016

I do love that this product is paraben free and it also smells amazing and my hair was extremely soft after my shower but throughout the day once it was dry it was extremely flat. I have very fine hair and have to be careful about what shampoos and conditioners I use. This set was just too heavy for my hair. I would not recommend this product to someone who has fine hair who has to wash it everyday due to oils. If you have dry hair then this product could be great for you. You'll have to read more reviews with different testers but for me, my hair felt very flat and weighed down. I think Garnier's new Whole Blends is a step up for them though and I think if you're going to try any Garnier product you should give the Whole Blends a go. I've used their other shampoo and conditioners and I think there has been a great improvement.