Amazing
Good

Garnier Whole Blends Haircare - Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner Set - With Royal Jelly Honey & Propolis Extracts Reviews

1 review
Ranked #389 out of 937 in Shampoo

May 29, 2016

I do love that this product is paraben free and it also smells amazing and my hair was extremely soft after my shower but throughout the day once it was dry it was extremely flat. I have very fine hair and have to be careful about what shampoos and conditioners I use. This set was just too heavy for my hair. I would not recommend this product to someone who has fine hair who has to wash it everyday due to oils. If you have dry hair then this product could be great for you. You'll have to read more reviews with different testers but for me, my hair felt very flat and weighed down. I think Garnier's new Whole Blends is a step up for them though and I think if you're going to try any Garnier product you should give the Whole Blends a go. I've used their other shampoo and conditioners and I think there has been a great improvement.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!