George Leggings

George Leggings Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 43 in Leggings & Tights

1.5/5

September 21, 2016

Awful quality. See through. Holes formed after a couple times wearing them. They don't wash well. Spend the extra money and purchase a pair somewhere else!

March 02, 2016

I think these are great for the price. I always find them with the workout clothes. And they hold up pretty good for the price. They have last longer then other ones I have tired

March 02, 2016

these are super inexpensive. The black ones are pretty see-through which is a problem, obviously. Otherwise I don't have any problems with them. They're soft, comfy, and they come in any size you want

September 11, 2015

I bought a pair of these leggings and I was very disappointed the quality was horrible.. They it a hole in them almost right away and the material is waaay too thin. I wouldn't buy these again.

March 31, 2015

I have tried a lot of leggings and like to not pay an arm and a leg for them. Out of all the leggings I have tried, George (Wal-Mart) leggings have withheld longer than all the other brands I have tried...and they are more comfortable.