Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggies: Apples, Blueberries, and Spinach Pouch
Good

Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggies: Apples, Blueberries, and Spinach Pouch Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 126 in Baby Food

June 27, 2016

No matter what kind of these you buy your child will probbaly like them. So handy to have on the go and easy to store. Every kind my daughter has tried she has liked!

April 26, 2016

I bought this for my baby but they are so good my older children love them as well! I love that they don't have any extra ingredients and I can pronounce everything going into my little girl. I find price is a bit high and usually only buy when on sale

1.5/5

October 31, 2015

I love that it's made from organic fruits & vegetables but my son did not like it, Definitely doesn't taste like homemade puree.

October 31, 2015

I feel much better about giving my baby something so healthy and nutritious, knowing it is organic makes me feel much better about my choice.

June 04, 2015

My middle grandson loved this flavor of packaged food and it was healthy for him. I would buy them when I knew our oldest grandson had Tai Kwon Do class and I had to take them. This was so much cleaner for him to eat from, I'm not usually a fan of these pouches.

June 01, 2015

My baby was not fond of eating veggie puree when she was in transition phase. These fruit & veggie pouches made it easier for me to ensure that she was having proper servings of veggies and fruits each day. She loved these and were a perfect on-go snack!

July 27, 2014

Another brand of pouches that we love is the Gerber Organics Fruit and Veggie where you can mask so of the not so liked veggies with a dose of fruit. Sneaky I know but a great way to get them in! One of our favorites, and there are a few, is the Apple, Blueberry, and Spinach because it tastes just like apples/blueberries and my son gobbles it down. These pouches are organic and have 2 servings of fruit/veggie per pouch. A little more expensive then the jars but a good buy.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!