Gillette Pure Divine Body Wash

Gillette Pure Divine Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 552 in Body Wash

A two-wave body wash that both cleanses and moisturizes for smoother skin with every shower. One wave of cleansers reveals purely beautiful skin, while a second wave of moisturizers nourishes skin. Indulge in a goddess escape everytime you step into the shower!

May 07, 2010

This is one of my favorite body washs. It never dries out my skin and I LOVE the scent. It's a thicker body wash and not super watery which I'm happy about. It last for a good amount of time and the packing is nice.

September 12, 2008

I just adore this stuff!!! I bought it while on vacation in Canada (not sure if it's in the states yet?) and was so pleasantly surprised by it that I bought 4 bottles to take home :) Awesome smell, even the boyfriend complimented me on it. It was so rich and creamy I didn't even need to use lotion after my shower. I loved this stuff, definitely worth the 5 dollars I paid for it!!!!

May 27, 2008

Sooo, I got a free, full sized sample of Pure Divine from P&G and I was really disappointed with the product. It smelled fabulous and foamed up amazingly well, but the ultra nourishing formula was a little to dramatic for my sensitive skin. It left a film on my skin and my back and chest erupted into a nasty acne-reaction. I'm sure the heavy fragrance didn't help either.

I really wanted to love the stuff, but I just cannot use it. Steer clear if you are ultra sensitive.

May 26, 2008

I have the waterlilly one and i hate the smell of it. it smells comparable to mold and if i accidentally use too much it gives me a headache. eeeek! on another note it does lather well and im not sure if the other fragrences are ok

October 26, 2007

P&G Beauty recently released their new line of body washes - Pure Divine. As a sister brand to the popular Gillette Venus razors, the Moisturizing Body Wash and Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash are here to assist us gals with keeping our entire body silky smooth and soft.

Boys, hands off - these jewel toned, feminine bottles contains scents only for us goddesses: Paradise, Waterlilly and Blossom:

- Paradise is an exotic fragrance with notes of mandarin, coconut and lily-of-the-valley
- Waterlily is a classic, fresh, romantic fragrance with notes of peony, jasmine and sweet vanilla
- Blossom is a lush, watery, sophisticated floral with notes of crisp pear, passion fruit, juicy pineapple and blackberry

The Moisturizing Body Wash contains two visible ribbons or "waves" that separate the cleanser from the moisturizer - one wave cleanses and wraps the body in fragrance and the other has moisturizers to nourish the skin, creating a smoothness that lasts from morning till night.

The Exfoliating Body Wash cleanses the skin and gently with its luxurious lather and sweeps away dull, dry skin, making it perfect for use before shaving.

I was in Paradise when I tried Paradise! I just loved the gentle fragrance and the feel of my skin after using both products.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic