Amazing

Ginger Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 178 in Soft Drinks

May 14, 2016

I think they should just leave pepsi as pepsi. stop additional flavors. the only one I liked was crystal pepsi . it's not horrible, I'd prefer real pepsi or ginger Ale. it's different a little spicy or something. Glad I tied it though. It made me curious.lol

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

Giving this a zero for taste is being overly nice! It was one of the most disgusting pops I have ever tasted. Closest thing I can think to compare it to is Thrills gum... you know, the gum that tastes like soap. Although comparing it to the gum is insulting the gum.

May 04, 2016

I am a die-hard Diet Pepsi drinker and was very anxious to try out this new Pepsi. Was a bit difficult to find but ultimately found a trial size in a local drugstore. My second go-to soft drink after Diet Pepsi is ginger ale so I expected to enjoy this drink...but alas, not really. The Pepsi was a bit over-powered by the taste of ginger resulting in no satisfaction for either the Pepsi portion or the ginger ale...think I'll stick to one or the other and not mix them together. I enjoy them both individually, but not together.