Givenchy Organza Indecence
Good

Givenchy Organza Indecence Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 1216 in Perfume

Organza Indecence Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml Classic for Women by Givenchy.

March 05, 2015

Love Givenchy fragrances. This is one of my favourites. Very feminine. I get compliments everytime I've worn it.

March 05, 2015

Such a beautiful array of vanilla and soft floral scents, very feminine fragrance. I get compliments all the time when I wear Givenchy Organza Indecence perfume.

March 24, 2014

A little expensive, but I love it. It lasts forever on clothing. I've used one bottle over the year. Every time I go out, people ask me what I am wearing. It's lovely!!!

October 21, 2013

Un parfum classique, il sens assez fort, Donc il faut aimer. A un trés longue tenue tout au long de la journée.

May 01, 2012

I received this as a present. I don't usually care for flowery perfume at all, however this is very nice. I recommend it highly for the overall scent and staying power. They also make a smaller version for travel which is appreciated!

August 16, 2010

Truly one of the best of Givency's scents. If you like woodsy and spicy scents then this one is for you. It is soft and not too over powering, yet the vanilla gently sweetens the stronger patchouli component. I have never had negative feedback when wearing this scent and always have men and women ask me what it is. In the years since I discovered it, it has been increasingly difficult to find, so I have to savour the bottle I have and only bring it out on special occasions.