Givenchy Very Irresistible Perfume Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1213 in Perfume

Fragrance Notes: Peony And Musk
A Lovely Romantic Flavor.
Recommended Use: Evening

October 01, 2016

I used to buy this all the time. the scent is wonderful. light but strong at the same time. hard to find now in Canada for some reason. price is decent.

September 21, 2016

This was my first big girl perfume. I bought this on holiday and it is amazing! The smell is amazing and last quite awhile! It is quite pricey but it is a high end brand

June 28, 2016

I love this perfume!!! Comes in a very pretty bottle. My cousin used to wear this in her 20s and I always thought it suits her so well!! Sure its a bit expensive but so worth it if you like floral scent! I'd definitely purchase this perfume!

April 19, 2016

Givenchy outdid themselves when they came up with this product. It is as the name says, Very Irresistible. It is fresh, clean and very long lasting. Love, love this scent.

April 06, 2016

I love this perfume. I love the fresh and clean scent, i love wearing this mostly in the summer because it makes me feel clean even when its super hot outside. the scent lingers all day long but isnt overpowering to the point where you feel sick from smelling it all day.

March 18, 2016

This perfume has a nice floral scent, I love to wear it during the winter months. A couple of sprays in the morning and you are set to go, it lasts a long...time!

March 03, 2016

This is a very pretty romantic scent but it's definitely not for me.
I don't enjoy floral scents on me. I find them much too strong.
I would recommend this scent to women who like the floral
fragrances though. Givenchy makes great quality perfumes that
wear well all day long. Only need one quick spritz.

March 03, 2016

This perfume was the first perfume I ever owned (I was about 14, 14 years ago). To this day it is my favourite smell!
I am completely loyal to this perfume and always have it in stock.
Whenever I wear it I'm almost guaranteed to have someone comment that I smell good.

February 21, 2016

This is one of my splurge purchase perfumes and even then I wait until it is on sale. It smells amazing not too sweet or too musky and it is not overbearing I find one dusted on spray smells perfect. It is a nice perfume to wear everyday or on special occasions. I find I like the way this smells on me more during the late fall/winter months.

February 12, 2016

Got a sample of this from Sephora with one of my orders and I can't say that I love this perfume. It's a great scent, but almost too strong / intense. I prefer light playful florals, I find that this is more suitable for a mature business woman.