Glade Sense and Spray Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Beautiful scents should never go to waste and with the Glade Sense & Spray. Our new holder design is sleek and modern, and retains all of its core features. The Glade Sense & Spray releases a burst of long-lasting freshness in your favorite fragrance – only when you want it! For more information, please visit http://www.glade.ca.

December 02, 2016

I keep one of these in my kitchen by the garbage can I like that its prey is straight up instead of out to the side becoming a lot of different sense and I would definitely recommend trying them

November 28, 2016

This product is terrific. I use it in the entry way to our home where we keep much of our footwear. As you enter the house you get the burst of clean smell instead of sneakers as we use the linen spray religiously.

0.5/5

October 24, 2016

It sprays everything a shadow moves across the room.in the end the scent is too strong because it doesn't have a time period between the spraying plus it gets so strong it makes you sneeze

September 12, 2016

The sensor is a light sensor, not a motion sensor. The unit sprays way too often. Everytime the light level in the room changes the unit sprays. Anything can set it off, from a shadow crossing the sensor, turning on a light in the room, turning off a light in the room, opening a curtain in the room, closing a curtain in the room, or turning on a TV or computer monitor in the room. Again it senses a change in the light level, not motion. Sometimes it even goes off on it's own with no perceptible change in light levels in the room. Maybe a cloud passes by outsides and casts a shadow just right. It should not be advertised as a motion sensor.

May 11, 2016

yhis looks nice in any room in the house!!! the aroma it releases lasts a long time filling the room with a fresh scent!!! some areas in my home are big and this spray covers the larger rooms perfectly!!! i love this!!!!

May 11, 2016

I did not like this one at all. I have tried the Air Wick ones and assumed that this would be the same but I was extremely disappointed with it. I don't intend to purchase this again

1.5/5

April 27, 2016

No thanks....this stuff is so strong and very synthetic smelling. I also didn't like the way it shot out the spray randomly. I wouldn't repurchase, we brought it in the garage as to not throw away.

January 02, 2016

I didn't like this product at all. Sometimes it would work and other times it wouldn't.

October 30, 2015

I strongly dislike the Sense and Spray model. I know several people who use these and I just cannot understand why. Here is my question - why would you want a scent product to spray a jet stream of scent at you every time you walk by - and heaven forbid the home you are visiting is full of tall people so they set the contraption at eye level for you BAM right in the eye. Not a pleasant feeling and not a good product.

July 25, 2015

I love these, I have 3 of them. I especially love the fall scents when they are available. The scent last a long time.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!