Glam Glow Brightmud Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 542 in Masks

April 02, 2016

I have lots of black heads in my nose and I have always struggled with removing them, tried stripes, masks, picking at them and nothing has make an improvement like this mask.
    When I first put it on I felt a stingy sensation but that passed and when I removed the mask my nose and face was not red at all and the skin felt soft and fresh. I could see a big improvement on the black heads and pores.
    I love this mask, I can see it actually working.

February 11, 2016

I did not find this product worked. Maybe you need to use it consistantly? I found it tingled and burned when I applied it under my eyes. There isn't much in the product, enough for one or two uses. It is very expensive for what it's worth and the lack of effectiveness.

February 11, 2016

This stuff was very expensive and to be honest I didn't notice much of a difference after using it. It showed all of my blackheads when I put it on but it didn't 'extract' them like some of the reviews I read said. Decent product but was way too expensive for what I got out of it

February 09, 2016

This really refreshes my eyes when I use it and I do notice a difference in the puffiness and smoothness of my eyes after I remove the eye mask, but for what it's worth, it's not worth it. You can get the same results from other products for half the price.

January 18, 2016

tried a sample of this product. i does tingle and 'burn' a little bit and smelled a little funky. It did however produce great temporary results. If you are looking for a product to use everyday for brightening purposes, this product is not for you. i would buy again and use for special occasions, but it is a little too expensive for me.

July 12, 2015

Love this whole lobe very pricy for what it is but does make your face very moisturized after

June 09, 2015

I wish this product was less expensive! I received samples through "Ipsy" with my "ipsy points" The first time I used this product I noticed immediately a change in the pigment under my eyes. My circles were much less noticeable and the skin to the touch was firmer.

June 02, 2015

I did not notice any difference when I used this product I think there are other brands for less that do better.

April 19, 2015

The price of this stuff is ridiculous but I love what it does to my skin, it looks so plump and radiant!

March 11, 2015

Formula/Use: Each cell has a right and left eye pocket and you start with one then move on to the next. You tap the product lightly onto your under eye area from the inner to the outer eye and then from the top inner lid to the outer lid and on your orbital bone. You leave it on for three minutes then wipe away with a soft tissue and do not rinse. The product is a thick creamy paste that has particles in the formula and as you can see from the photo it can get messy with fallout. They look like bits of bark and coffee bean scraping and stick to your skin and are supposed to have active ingredients that draw out impurities. After you apply the mask there is a slight tingling minty sensation but I experienced no burning which is great because I have sensitive eyes. I actually lost track of time and left it on for five minutes without any irritation. The wiping away part is hard because as gently as I did this it felt like I was rubbing my delicate eye area skin. I noticed how my lids were instantly plump and taught and the fine lines were smoothed out as well as the under eye are brighter. My eyes felt refreshed and looked better. Be warned though, your lids will get slightly puffed out even though the skin will appear smoother especially along the area where you apply eye liner on the top lash lid. I have to say I was genuinely impressed. My eye's continued to look plumper for about twenty fours hours so it's one of those temporary fixes and I would be interested to know if it reverses dark circles with continued use. One last thing, directions state use one pod for each eye but you can get away with using one pod on both eyes since the pod is full and this might save you use for extra application's.