GlamGlow ThirstyCleanse Mud to Foam Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 978 in Facial Cleansers

0.5/5

February 03, 2016

I received a small sample of this cleanser to try a few weeks ago. When I used it the first time before bed, it smelled great but i noticed that my face was slightly red afterwards but the redness subsided shortly after. The next evening, I used this cleanser again before bed but what I woke up to left me wanting to cry. My face, especially my chin were lightly swollen, very red and incredibly itchy. I immediately washed my face with warm water in hopes that by just leaving it alone, the rash would subside. As the day progressed, it got worse and by the evening I had white dots all over my face that resembled tiny pimples. It looked horrifying. After going to the doctor, who confirmed that it is a reaction to the cleanser, I am now on day 3 of not wanting to go out in public. My face itches constantly and it is taking everything to not itch it and spread the rash... I love glamglow but this particular cleanser left me not wanting to ever try a new product again. I am not saying that this product will do that to everyone as I know lots of people had great experiences but please first try on a small area of your face and wait a day or two to ensure that you do not end up with what I am now dealing with.

January 07, 2016

I like this stuff a ton but I think other brands are as effective and half the price. If theyd lower the price I would prefer this brand

November 10, 2015

This product is a lot of fun. The brand and packaging is very appealing. But, it is simply not worth the money. This stuff is expensive, and for shelling out that kind of money, I need to see results.