GlamGlow ThirstyMud Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 568 in Masks

July 20, 2016

From all their masks to this I love everything about glam glow I always see targeted results and never regret a penny I spend on their products!! Got another lifer over here!

January 19, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product!! I got the holiday kit and it was the best decision ever. It keeps my skin soooooo moisturized. You can use this as a mask and wipe it off, but I prefer to keep it on overnight as a treatment. By morning, no residue is left behind and my skin feels so unbelievable. In dry wintery climates, this mask is a MUST! So worth the $$$. It smells nice and feels great on the skin while applied. Just like a very heavy creamy gel. Love it! A++!

January 17, 2016

I got this in a trio with other GlamGlow products and loved using it but can't really justify the cost. My skin looked and felt great while using it but I've had the same results from Clinique that costs 30% less. It smells great, goes on light and smooth and absorbs quickly. I used it during a trip to Cabo when I got too much sun and it helped calm and soothe my sunburnt nose. Just wish it were cheaper. If you aren't bothered by the price, it is a great moisturizer.

September 30, 2015

I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately I just couldn't. The price tag is not worth it. It works a bit, smells great, and does leave my skin feeling better. However, there are a ton of less expensive masks that I've used that work the same, usually better. I won't be purchasing this again, but I'm happy I tried it.

June 11, 2015

This stuff smells amazing and it moisturizes well but I've used masks that are a fraction of the price that moisturize just as well or better, they just don't smell as good. It's not bad it's just not worth the money.

March 10, 2015

I got a couple samples packets and just tried one. It smells like honey and feels like rubbing honey and sweet butter on your face. It leaves your skin really soft and glowing. A bit pricey but a splurge if you have the money. It's confusing that they tell your to keep it on as long as you want and to wipe off or rinse off. Rinsing off is better because it's sticky but I guess if you have dry skin you might prefer to just wipe off.

February 05, 2015

I tried this as a mask, I applied all over my face left on for about half and hour then raised with water. I didn't notice any amazing results but that was just the first try. After my skin did feel nice but still had dry patches.

January 07, 2015

Just tried this for the first time (got it as part of a three-masque kit from Sephora) and so far I am in love with it. Apparently you can use it as an overnight moisturizer, and I may try that at some point, but I wanted to try it as a rinse-off masque first. It smells so good...kind of coconut and sugar, I would say. I have combination skin, and it has been super dry for the last several weeks. I left it on for 15 minutes and then rinsed off the excess and my skin looks so much better already.

January 06, 2015

this product is amazing, both with smell and its texture, and how it makes your skin feel. Because my skin is dry, the thirstymud just helped add so much more moisture onto my skin, and made it smell like coconut, which is amazing!

October 30, 2014

my skin is super dehydrated - not to mention hyper sensitive, but it loves this mask! When my skin look dry or dull, I put this on for a few hours (sometimes I even sleep with it) and my skin looks radiant - for days!