Glysomed® Hand Cream

Glysomed® Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

September 20, 2016

The quality of this hand cream is great! I love this product and it smells divine! However, it is rather expensive and not for everyone but if you spend the money you won't be disappointed

June 17, 2016

This is my 'go-to' hand cream. I have to admit though that I also like to use it on my elbows, heels and feet. Those are really dry areas for me and I find that this cream helps better than any others.

While I use it on my hands throughout the day, I only use it on my feet at night, because it is thick. I like to put it on a little heavier and just let it all absorb in. It would be too heavy, slippery and greasy to do that during the day if you were walking around in socks and shoes.

It does wonders though for my hands and especially around my cuticles which tend to be very dry. It does have a scent, but I don't find it overly strong or perfumey. I think they have an unscented version if this is an issue for you.

Overall...very happy with this moisturizer. Previously I switched between a couple of different brands depending on which one was on sale, but I just found they really weren't doing the job anymore. This does. It's worth the extra few dollars and I'll be sticking with it.

June 05, 2016

This stuff works wonders for my hands!! I've been using this since high school (10 years ago) and still find it work amazing with my skin. I have really dry skin, especially after hand washing it tends to dry out so this is my go-to once I dry them off. Only a little goes a long way, and very affordable too! Even after hours of applying, makes my hands feel like a baby's bottom ;)

May 09, 2016

This hand cream is extremely effective. \i work in retail and handle loads of cardboard and plastic daily as an Overnight Stocker. The effect lasts long after I apply it through several hand washes. It has saved my hands.Definitely recommend this product!

January 31, 2016

I usually buy this in the value packs, with the scent free variety. I have used the scented green one before, but have found that one to exacerbate my eczema. This is a very thick hand cream which takes some getting used to, but you can use a little and it works decently. I think this works really well at moisturizing dry spots, and because it is scent free, sometimes I use this as an all over balm, on my lips and face. Sometimes I find that it leaves a slight film on my hands, which makes my hands feel dirty, but for how long it keeps my hands moisturized, I will continue to use it.

October 24, 2015

Easily the best hand cream ever for cracked skin. I have tried EVERYTHING for my eczema ridden hands. They crack, they bleed, they are pretty much always scabbed over and painful in the winter. I've been using cotton gloves with different salves and creams for years but nothing has worked as well as this.

It is VERY heavy, but that's what is great about it, there are dozens of other creams that are non-greasy and give decent temporary hydration for throughout the day. I really like plain old Nivea Creme for that. But for dry cracked hands that need immediate TLC this is the best. It basically encases your hands in a silicone glove that seals in cracks, heals them and protects them. When I first got it I used it a few times throughout the day to heal my hands and get them back to normal. Now that they are happy and healed I just used it every night or every other night, slathered on with cotton gloves to seal it in. I can even go two or three days during winter without using it before my hands start to hurt and feel dry, about a week without actual cracks and bleeding. Which is massive for me because I used to not be able to go an hour without applying cream on my hands before they bled.

Basically a must have!

July 30, 2015

It works great, I just find it I use a little too much my hands a greasy

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS