Goldfish flavor blasted screamin' salt & vinegar

Goldfish flavor blasted screamin' salt & vinegar Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 1175 in Snacks

February 15, 2017

These are fabulous! I love how Goldfish have evolved and have added so many unique flavours to the mix. I love the salt & vinegar flavour. That bite you get is my favorite! Anyone else start to salivate when they think of these? Mmmmmm!!

December 20, 2016

These are my favorite snack. I am a huge salt & vinegar fan , and these have a punch of flavour. At first I wasn't sure if cheddar goldfish and salt &vinegar;would go together......but if you are a salt & vinegar fan...they are SO GOOD!

August 14, 2016

my son loves these. they are one of the few snacks he is able to eat. he loves the strong salt and vinegar taste.
    i stock up on them whenever i can find them in store. they are hard to come across as they are not the standard flavor. i usually have atleast 5 bags in my pantry for him. will keep buying them as long as they make them

August 14, 2016

I have a son who rally enjoys goldfish and the many flavours that they have put out. We recently noticed this flavor at the grocery store and they were on sale for $1.99.
    These have tons of salt & vinegar flavor on them and the same crunchy texture as other goldfish. Turned out my son didn't like them but I loved them, Very tasty!

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread