Goody Bun Maker

Goody Bun Maker Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 09, 2016

After trying so many methods to try to get that perfect round bun, I finally found the key. This bun maker makes it so easy to put your hair into a clean neat updo. Great for people with no time in the morning but still want to look polished. Also gets greasy hair out of the way. Super easy to use!

February 14, 2016

The Goody Bun Maker are easy to use and makes perfect bun. You don't to use bunch of bobby pins witch is awesome. Great if you want an easy hairstyle.

November 21, 2015

Great product !! Great price and super easy to use. I dressed up as Audrey Hepburn for Halloween and needed an up-do, and this was the perfect easy solution !!

May 04, 2015

I love this product from the Goody line. Before I got my hair cut, I would wear a bun a lot. I found this product and it works great since my hair is thick and curly. It doesn't pull my hair nor give me a headache.

March 23, 2015

i have really thick curly hair and this worked great when trying to make a high bun!

March 17, 2015

My hair is long but it is crazy thin. Despite how long it is, I only get a bunch that's an inch wide. This tool is magical! I get to actually have a real ballerina bun without needing twenty feet of my thin hair. It's so lightweight and easy to wear.

March 05, 2015

This is a great bun maker. I use it to style my daughter's hair for her dance and gymnastics classes. She has long hair with curls and it doesn't pinch her hair or snag. Stays in place and works beautifully to give you the style that you desire. Easy to wash and lasts.