Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2202 in Hair Care

If you're tired of pulling on your hair everytime you take our your elastic band, try these! The Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics are designed to keep all your hairs intact while you take out your elastic band. Instead of leaving your hair down, why not put it up for a change?
see their main website for more information at www.goody.com

January 06, 2017

I would highly recommend Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics I have long thick hair and finding hair elastics that will actually hold all day is near impossible, until I made the switch. It holds all day and I don't need to re-do or re-touch it.

January 06, 2017

I love that these hair elastics dont have a crimp in them, so they don't rip your hair out, but since they are just glued together, they break and snap SO easily. I have thin hair and these have snapped right off my pony tail more than once.

December 19, 2016

Love this hair elastics. I go through then quickly since my hair is thick and they break. I wish the elastic wouldn't break, but other elastics are even worse than these.

December 11, 2016

My go-to hair elastics! I always have one on my wrist for easy convenience. They are very high quality so you do not have to worry about them breaking. The hold my fine, slippery hair securely and do not break my hair when I take my ponytail out.

November 15, 2016

These are the only elastics I use! My hair is thin and knotty, but I never have difficulty taking these out of my hair! I buy mine at Walmart for an affordable price (takes awhile before I lose all of them lol)

November 15, 2016

These are the elastics I use faithfully. They are very good quality and rarely break. I keep them hidden all over so I always have one close by. They do slide a bit, but easy to fix. They also don't break your hair!

November 11, 2016

Long or medium hair cannot survive without Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics! We got a hot tub recently and hair is a major enemy so I invested in a few packs of Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics. They stand up well to being wet, they do not rip my brittle bleached blonde locks and they look great.

November 11, 2016

I love these elastics. I've been using them for awhile now. Since I have longer hair, they do not pull my hair out at the end of the day when I take them out. That is the best feature.

November 11, 2016

Love this hair elastics and I go through then quickly since my hair is thick and they break. I wish the elastic wouldn't break, but other elastics are even worse than these. They are my go to brand for hair elastics

November 02, 2016

These are my go to pony tails, they work perfectly to keep my hair at bay! My curly hair tends to tangle up in hair ties but these ones work perfectly for me. The price is good as well!