Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2311 in Hair Care

If you're tired of pulling on your hair everytime you take our your elastic band, try these! The Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics are designed to keep all your hairs intact while you take out your elastic band. Instead of leaving your hair down, why not put it up for a change?
see their main website for more information at www.goody.com

March 10, 2017

When you have medium to long hair the Goody Ouchless elastics are a must. They don't have that metal piece that the older ones used to have that snagged on your hair and pulled it out. They stay securely in place and I can usually get quite a few wears out of each elastic before they stretch or break. They come in a range of colors from bright to neutral. My preference is neutral. I always get a pack of thirty at Walmart for less than 5$ so the price is right. It's good to have plenty around cause for some reason they always manage to disappear.

March 03, 2017

I use Goody ouchless elastics all the time. I like how they don't pull out my hair when I remove them. They stay in place all day. They come in a variety of colours which it nice since I like mine to match my hair colour. Good product all around!

March 01, 2017

A must have for every girl! They are strong and elastic so they hold your hair in place. They have lots of color options and I find they are gentle on the hair.. Your hair won't be pulled on or snagged.

February 24, 2017

These hair ties are actually worth the price (especially if they're on sale!). They hold hair well and come out without pulling like the cheap elastics do. There is a great colour selection and I wouldn't buy any other kind now!

February 24, 2017

These are fantastic! They do not break like the usual hair ties which I love! I enjoy the variety of colours you can get they come in every colour, I use the vibrant colours in my little lady and the hair coloured ones for myself. I do find them expensive seeing that you can get the same ones at forever 21 for $2 but oh well! Only down fall to these is that they stretch very fast!

February 24, 2017

I use these a lot, these hair bands by Goody actually don't break and are more sturdy then other brands I have tried. I also use them on my nieces hair and the elastic doesn't get stuck or rip her hair out :)

February 14, 2017

I use these all the time, my hair is fairly thick, and these dont break when I put my hair up, and they dont pull or pinch my hair. I lose them all the time, so when I run out I'll be buying these again!

February 13, 2017

I use goody ouchless hair elastic all the time. I like that they don't pull my hair and stay in my hair. They are awesome too. I totally recommend them.

February 04, 2017

I used these hair elastics for years and they worked very well. I liked that they did not have a metal fastener - makes them snag-free. They were snug, didn't stretch out quickly, and held my hair in place.
    In the past two years or so I have found that the quality has gone downhill. These elastics stretch out quickly, rendering them useless. They also seem to break after only a use or two. I have switched to another brand and will not be purchasing this product again - the quality is poor.

February 03, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis plusieurs années! C'est un produit de très bonne qualité! Les élastiques sont bons pendant longtemps! En plus, ils tiennent très bien les cheveux!