Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 2162 in Hair Care

If you're tired of pulling on your hair everytime you take our your elastic band, try these! The Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics are designed to keep all your hairs intact while you take out your elastic band. Instead of leaving your hair down, why not put it up for a change?
see their main website for more information at www.goody.com

November 15, 2016

These are the only elastics I use! My hair is thin and knotty, but I never have difficulty taking these out of my hair! I buy mine at Walmart for an affordable price (takes awhile before I lose all of them lol)

November 15, 2016

These are the elastics I use faithfully. They are very good quality and rarely break. I keep them hidden all over so I always have one close by. They do slide a bit, but easy to fix. They also don't break your hair!

November 11, 2016

Long or medium hair cannot survive without Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics! We got a hot tub recently and hair is a major enemy so I invested in a few packs of Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics. They stand up well to being wet, they do not rip my brittle bleached blonde locks and they look great.

November 11, 2016

I love these elastics. I've been using them for awhile now. Since I have longer hair, they do not pull my hair out at the end of the day when I take them out. That is the best feature.

November 11, 2016

Love this hair elastics and I go through then quickly since my hair is thick and they break. I wish the elastic wouldn't break, but other elastics are even worse than these. They are my go to brand for hair elastics

November 02, 2016

These are my go to pony tails, they work perfectly to keep my hair at bay! My curly hair tends to tangle up in hair ties but these ones work perfectly for me. The price is good as well!

October 29, 2016

I have long hair and for work I like it in a pony tale these ouches hair elastics are great to put in and when you want them out at the end of the day your not pulling out your hair.

October 23, 2016

These hair elastics are the best. They last long and there are a lot of them. I work with food and beverage everyday so I always have my hair up. They don't break easily either.

October 21, 2016

These are some nice elastics. they dont grab and tangle like cheep stretches ones.
I like that there is different selections and sizes for different types.
My kids enjoy them and there are good value for the amount of hair elastics we go through in a year.

October 17, 2016

these are my go to elastic bands for my hair. they are durable and only break from wear and tear. i have tried other brands that were cheap but they did not last as long as Goody brand