GOSH Cosmetics Giant Sun Powder

GOSH Cosmetics Giant Sun Powder Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 296 in Bronzer

GOSH Giant Sun Powder gives you a warm glow without the harmful rays of the sun.

December 04, 2016

I always find this in my makeup lot. No matter how many other things I try, this is my go to stuff. With or without foundation, this makes you look so nice. It gives such a nice glow and I wouldn't feel complete withoit it.

April 02, 2015

Love the glow it gives, it's not too orange looking either which I like

June 21, 2011

To begin with, I'm already brown, so I'm not looking to get more brown. I want a bronzer that will add a healthy natural glow to my face. Summertime blush doesn't always look very natural or summery for girls with my skintone. Imo blush is great but for a natural everyday sun-kissed look, bronzer will do even better. That's exactly what I found in this product. It doesn't exactly add colour to my cheeks, but it adds a glowy hue, if that makes any sense. I actually like wearing this over a light coat of NARS Torrent blush. Gives me a healthy sunny glow.

$38 is quite steep for a bronzer, but if you look at the sheer size of this thing you realize that it'll last forever 'n' ever. The compact is so huge you can even use a large brush and dust this product on your shoulders and decolletage (you actually should do this if your shoulders/ neck is bare, so you match your face).

I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a natural sun kissed glow. This is more apricot bronze instead of brown bronze, but imo that looks better anyways. You end up looking healthy sun kissed, not red and burnt.