GOSH Prime 'n Set Powder Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 340 in Powder

Use Prime’ n Set as a primer alone or on cleansed moisturized skin to minimize pores, fine lines, redness and imperfections and to create a flawless matte look. Ideal as a base for any kind of powder.

Use Prime’ n Set as a setting powder over foundation or mineral powder to lock make-up in place and keep unwanted shine under control.

Comes in a clever pot with a sieve and a closing mechanism that stops the powder from spilling out into the lid. Apply with a Mineral Powder brush for a perfect result.

June 26, 2016

I usually like to use the Vichy Dermablend setting powder but I had recently ran out and unfortunately we had none in stock at work (I work Cosmetics at Shoppers Drug Mart). I cannot go without a setting powder, especially when it is more humid out and I knew that GOSH that this powder and I knew it worked similarly and I had recommended it to customers as a cheaper alternative to the Dermablend so I decided to give it a try!
    I am so glad that I did! This product was easy to apply and felt light on my face and also absorbed any excess oil without leaving my skin feeling dry. My makeup also stayed all day long and I looked like I had just applied my makeup when leaving work when I actually didn't even touch up. Also, even thought the powder is white it applies as a translucent powder, if you use too much though I feel it may leave a bit of a white residue.
    I do not really like the little sponge applicator pad it comes with and I just use my normal powder brush when I apply and I also take a small concealer brush and apply some powder over my liner to act as a barrier to help hold it in place as well. I do recommend you brush on your mascara AFTER you've applied this powder because sometimes the powder falls off the brush and onto your lashes and it can leave them looking a little dull and fade the black (or whatever colour you use) on your lashes.

April 17, 2015

I hated this powder, it clings to like all your dry patches and looks awful on the skin.

March 23, 2015

I usually would use a liquid or gel primer and a setting spray,
    I cam across this product a while ago and decided to give it a try.
    First of all, I have oily skin and it gets quite shiny at the end of my day.
    This product is FANTASTIC! It makes my skin look flawless. I put it on before makeup and after.
    It is excellent for oily skin. My makeup looks airbrushed after I apply this.
    I definitely recommend this!
    It's a favorite of mine.
    I've bought it for the second time now and it lasts a long time!
    Try it!

November 11, 2014

Even though, I did not expect to love this product - it has truly amazed me. The first thing that I like, is the lid that allows me to control how much powder I need, so I never have to deal with too much loose powder coming out on the brush. Secondly, this primer is completely translucent so it does not add a whitish cast to my foundation and works great as a setting powder too. I have been constantly using this as a primer for my Chanel foundation, and it works so well in making the foundation last longer, while minimizing pores. Since I would wanna keep the luminous finish of my foundation, I only use this on my T zone to avoid looking oily during the day time.
    I feel that this loose powder would come in handy during the hot summer days because it mattifies without drying skin and also makes my makeup last longer. I like to set and prime my makeup with this and I am totally a fan of this product! Only wish it would come in a pressed form, that would make it more travel friendly.

October 31, 2014

I love love love loveeeee this product. I have tried so many primers but this one has always been perfect

October 27, 2014

This is the best Powder ever !!! Really... from morning to evening, my makeup stay put... perfectly !!! It's my miracle Prime 'n set powder :)

October 22, 2014

its good, it works quite well and helps a little, not amazed by it though

October 22, 2014

i don't use setting powders normally, I find they dry out my skin. I tried this one and it didn't change my mind. If you have oily skin this would probably work well for you. I run on the dry side and found it counteracted my moisturizing foundation. I also don't like the matte look on me personally

October 22, 2014

I found the setting powder to be okay. I don't like the Matt look on me personally. I found it counteracted my moisturizing foundation and appeared very light

October 21, 2014

I love how I look when I put the Gosh Prime 'n Set Powder .... it makes my face look flawless and I love that. LOVE IT.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Rosann150 has posted in the forum topic
    Covering grey!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!