got 2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Charmed Life Lesson no. 36: The best gifts come in small packages.This luxurious little package is a weightless serum that smoothes the hair cuticle to de-frizz, tame and silken. Contains a UV protectant.De-frizzShineLuxuriate

September 28, 2016

Still on the fence with this product. Only started using it about two weeks ago because it was recommended in a Youtube video. I like the smell, and I like that it's more cream based as opposed to oil based. I find the oil serums are a bit greasy and weigh down my hair. I actually found this product to be quite light. I am still undecided about whether or not it lives up to it's claim, I feel like my hair might be slightly softer and slightly more shiny, but it's not a significant change.

March 21, 2016

Not a fan of this product at all!
I have fine, thin hair and this product just weighed my hair down.
I even tried to use less product and still did not like the results.
It looked shiny... but not in a good way. It was almost greasy looking
and really flat.

March 21, 2016

I really like this product but I feel like it works alot better with someone who doesnt have fine hair because sometimes when I try to use it after I straighten my hair it will weigh it down and make it look a little greasy. But it does a great job and smoothing you hair and keeping it that way, also the smell of this is so nice a sweet

March 20, 2016

i love this product. i use it every time i straighten my hair. i apply when damp before blow drying. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. will continue to use and recommend this product to others.

March 14, 2016

This product truly does make a difference in the look and feel of my hair. It makes a lot of the frizz disappear and my hair is touchably soft after using it. The price is great and the product itself is very effective so somehow I just keep going back to it!

May 08, 2015

Smells so good and the smell stays in your hair it doesn't really weigh it down either like most do and makes hair feel soft !

April 30, 2015

Can't beat the cost of this product but I wouldn't say it works better or worse than your average hair lotion. I could take it or leave it.

October 30, 2014

Worked well to smooth my hair after blow drying.

August 05, 2014

Made my hair look greasy - weighed it down - would not purchase again. Smell was fantastic!!!

June 16, 2014

Since I got this. I use it so much. It's lightweight. It smells nice. And I don't do a thing with my hair unless I use it. I use it after every shower after every straighten wave crimp curl and blow dry.