got2b Fat-tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse
Good

got2b Fat-tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1602 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Is your dull, thin, lifeless hair hungry for some style substance? Feed it got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse for a fast fix!This revolutionary thickening mousse is infused with collagen to make your hair feel instantly thicker, denser, and full of body and life. The collagen formula also adds elasticity for overall strong, lush hair that holds style all day long. A feast for fine hair-go from flat to all-that without the carb overload!

February 16, 2011

I already have thick hair, but I got rid of all my layers so the layered 'big top' look that's so in right now is missing. I don't always like having the big head look, which is why I've been looking for a product that will give me the extra oomph when I want it.

I saw this sitting next to more expensive brands and figured since this is my first volume mousse, better try a cheaper one and start from there.

Boy am I glad I went for this!! This product really delivers! There are too many products out there that have beautiful packaging, awesome advertisements, and does absolutely nothing. This product isn't one of them.

After I come out of the shower, I take a little bit of the mouse and massage it into the top of my scalp -roots of the hair that I want volumized. I blow dry my hair and voila, instant layered thick look!! It doesn't look wet, or dirty or anything bad. It just looks like fluffy, healthy, thick layered hair.

I have already recommended this product to my thin haired girls and they love it too. Two thumbs up.

February 16, 2011

I've been looking for a mousse that would actually deliver, and i finally found it. I'm surprised that despite having thin hair that is always flat and lifeless, a product could actually add volume. It lasts the whole day (and even the next day if you don't wash it out! haha) it gives it a cool 'wet' look, a bit wavy (because of how it's applied into damp hair and then blow-dried). Also, for those who care: they do not do ANY animal testing!!! Overall, great idea: fairly cheap and amazingly efficient!

December 16, 2010

I was browsing through Walmart and I noticed this mousse was on sale. I usually use Got2b Sexy Voluptous Volume Mousse but I was looking for a change so I picked this one up. I've never tried a Schwarzkopf product that I haven't liked and this mousse was no different. It leaves my hair with a good amount of volume, it smells lovely and the consistency is smooth without being sticky. The price is right and I'll definitely be using this in the future. Love, love, love.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?