Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Newborn Napper

Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Newborn Napper Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 196 in Playards

With the new Newborn Napper Station, this pack in play from Graco is the perfect place for your new baby to rest. Soft fabric and soothing vibration will comfort them as they drift off to sleep. Features: *Newborn Napper station's beautifully styled fabrics are soft on your newborn's skin--perfect to snuggle in *Vibration helps soothe and calm your baby *On-board changing table helps make diapering comfortable and convenient *Electronics unit with vibration, songs & sounds, and night light with auto-shut off timer *Removable, bassinet with quilted bumpers lets infant nap comfortably at home and away *Push-button fold makes it simple & fast to close *Parent organizer keeps diaper and baby care supplies nearby *Unique curved frame for contemporary styling Recommended Use: *Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall *Changing table for babies under 25 lbs *Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs *Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over

July 10, 2016

This is great! My son is too big for the newborn napper but it was awesome when he would go for naps while we were at someone else's house. The bassinet option is great as well. We recently travelled and stayed in a hotel overnight and this worked like a charm. It's very easy to put together and my son seems very comfortable in it. I'm sure he will have lots of fun with this when he uses it as a playpen.

September 22, 2014

Bought this and have never been able to close it properly. It was too late to take it back once we realized that it didn't work. It is the most frustrating product ever!

September 08, 2014

I bought this for my sister this year and she said she absolutely loved it. It came in so handy with the napper. I myself had one very similar to this model and my daughter slept in it for about 4 months using the napper. I found it very easy to fold up and take with me when we had to travel as well. Would highly recommend this product as it is good quality.

February 17, 2014

i had a graco pack n play very similar to this one and loved it for my son as a newborn but he was about 20lbs at 3 months and with that weight he ended up warping the bassinett bottom board that sits in it, but i still needed him in my room as he would wake in the night for feedings, I find they need to use a stronger board for in the bassinett part other than that i loved it and am able to use it for him to play in while i cook in the kitchen

June 20, 2013

I wasn't too happy with this product one it was used for just a playpen, as my 8 month old managed to push through the mesh, and put another hole with his fingers.
The vibrating sleeper, change table, and bassinet were great.
I have always been a big fan of graco, and the quality & ease of their products.
So I wrote to them explaining the problem, and my disappointment, and within 4 days, I had a brand new playpen at my door.
This company goes above and beyond for their customers, and takes quality and safety very serious.

May 16, 2013

Love this Playard! Used it with my son for from birth till he was about 1 1/2! Definitely worth every penny!

February 09, 2013

Great company and great product. I feel safe putting my baby in this playard.

December 21, 2012

Really think this is a great product!!!

August 16, 2012

This was so great to have when my little guy was born! We kept it on the main floor and he could nap in it during the day and we used it to change his diapers during the day. So handy, especially as I had a c section and was not able to go up and down the stairs to his nursery for a few weeks...

May 16, 2012

I used this playard when my twins were brand new and came home - the bassanette was great for when they were small - they could sleep in there together - as they got a bit bigger I laid them on the lower level of the playard TOGETHER - size is amazing on this - I still use this for when we travel as everything packs into a carrying bag!