Greek Gods Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 245 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods™ yogurt contains 1 billion cfu of 5 Live & Active Cultures per 125 g serving including Probiotics and is good source of calcium and vitamin D.

December 02, 2016

Where I am from, very important eat a dairy products every day. I have a big experience of testy this product and sometimes I make it by myself. This is yoghurt I recommend for adults and kids

September 13, 2016

This is absolutely delicious! My favourite Greek yogurt ever! My kids even love it. It has a sweetness to it. I like it just as a treat snack, or as a late night snack. Hits the spot. Tha only place can find this though is Costco 2/$9.49. Worth it though.

July 17, 2016

This one is soooooooooooooo good! I always know that Greek yogurt is packed with protein but I don't like its taste. My friend recommended this brand to me and oh my god, it tasted so good! Definitely will buy it again in the future!

November 16, 2015

So delicious! The honey flavor is incredible! Especially with some roared coconut sprinkled on top! So thick and smooth and creamy. It tastes like a dessert. I love it.

November 16, 2015

Luv it!! Great smooth texture. I like all their flavours but most recently tried new HONEY SALTED CARAMEL.........oh yummy:) try it with Granny Smith apples. Best "dessert" ever!!!

October 16, 2015

The honey flavour is to die for. It doubles as a decadent dessert but has protein to help you stay satisfied. So creamy and delicious!

June 09, 2015

I love this yogurt! Its great for cooking and making dips! It has such a smooth texture but still thick like sour cream but better for you!

It can be used in sweet or savoury dishes which is great! Give it a try

February 18, 2014

Love both regular and honey. The honey feels like dessert but great benefits of protein

April 27, 2012

I just found out about Greek Gods Yogurt and am over the moon with it. I have probably tried almost every yogurt on the market and was generally satisfied... but this yogurt is miles better than the standard stuff.

Now, in fairness, it's a greek-style yogurt (ie. thicker, creamier) and my favourite flavour - Honey - is NOT lowfat. But I have come to realize in recent years that low- and nonfat products don't make me full enough, forcing me to eat larger portion sizes. And when you consider that many nonfat products contain artificial sweeteners or added sodium, you have to balance those health issues too.

Greek Gods is not very widely available (in the US you can find it at Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Fresh Market - basically any eco-minded grocer; not sure about availability in Canada), and it is more expensive than your standard Yoplait, etc. However, it is very much worth the extra cost. Try this yogurt - I love it!

The marketing is also really clever. They have named each flavour after a Greek God and, well, I at least am a sucker for that kind of thing. I can't wait to try some of the other flavours!

January 11, 2012

This yogurt is the best!Greek God's Honey Yogurt is made with fresh pasteurized milk and cream, and sweetened with honey to create a sweet creamy rich taste.They also have plain,plain non fat,honey strawberry,vanilla honey and honey blueberry.Its so rich and creamy you cant get enough of this yogurt.Its excellent in smoothies as well,on top of pancakes,mixed with fresh fruit,mixed with granola.The plain is a excellent alternative to sour cream makes really good salad dressings and dips.I also love it doesn't contain gelatin it has pectin instead.Here is a good recipe from there website:

Greek Gods Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 egg
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
16 cooked and drained jumbo pasta shells
Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11x7 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat oil in 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Sauté peppers, onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in artichoke hearts and sauté another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in black olives and ¼ cup of the pasta sauce. Heat through, stirring frequently, then remove from heat.
In mixing bowl, mix yogurt, egg and 1/2 cup of the feta cheese. Stir in vegetable mixture. Divide cheese/vegetable mixture evenly into pasta shells. Place in prepared baking dish and pour remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining feta cheese over dish and bake uncovered 8 minutes.