Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover
Good

Green Beaver Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

With Soothing Aloe and Vitamin ENatural emollients derived from the seeds of selected plants gently dissolve make-up without irritating the skin. Soothing aloe vera and vitamin E replenish and condition the delicate skin around the eyes. Can also be used to remove facial make up. Leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and comfortable.Our products are safe for the whole family including babies.100% NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREEThey do not contain:Paraben or hydantoin preservatives, sulfate detergents, artificial aromas, fragrances or dyes, phthalates, quaternium, EDTA, propylene glycol or petrolatum.

March 10, 2016

This is my hidden Not so secret favourite make up remover. I have never had a makeup remover that worked so well and did not irritate or burn my skin. Average price is $13.50 -$15. It lasts a long time and is very effective. Throw away every other make up remover and use this! You can get at health food stores and some sobeys.

January 24, 2015

This product is so gentle! I've been having allergic reactions to drugstore makeup removers, so I tried out this one, It's really gentle and it smells like race a bit haha. It's so gentle I don't have to worry if it gets into my eye. It's also really effective at removing my makeup.

November 13, 2010

This is a lotion-type eye makeup remover. It works as well as anything I've ever used, including oil-based products, but it's NOT greasy. It doesn't irritate your eyes and it's free of the bad chemicals. You can't go wrong with this. In Calgary, I've found it at a kiosk at the Farmer's Market and at Planet Organic.