Haagen-Dazs Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream

Haagen-Dazs Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 414 in Ice Cream

June 30, 2015

This ice creamy is delicious, full of chocolate and peanut butter, but it can be a bit expensive and the tub is small.

February 23, 2015

Expensive, but worth it, I often buy it in the tiny cups with a spoon to restrict myself because I can eat a whole pint if left unattended. It is so tasty.

February 12, 2015

j'aime vraiment ce produit le melange de chocolat et de beurre de peanut est delicieux

June 02, 2014

Chocolate and Peanut Butter together in ice cream is like a dream come true. While Haagen-Daz is usually to pricey for my budget I just had to try this one. So glad I did, it was out of this world. Couldn't believe how something could be this good.

As I mentioned it is usually a bit high priced for me but from now on when I really feel I need a decadent treat it will be this one. Only I am not sharing, all you other people can go buy your own .or that is what I will tell them when they ask for a taste. Haagen-Daz you have made my day.

May 29, 2014

Although this ice cream can be a bit pricey it is the best and most smooth and ONLY one that really tastes like chocolate and has chunks o f peanut butter.The bomb of ice creams.

September 05, 2013

Not my fav peanut butter chocolate ice cream but I had to try it for M&Ms;Meats is the only place to get my fav. I am always looking for one I can get at a store. It is a good second so far if you enjoy peanut butter you can taste it in this ice cream

August 23, 2013

HEAVEN!!!!! Haagen-Dazs is fairly expensive but you are getting great quality. Worth every bite!

July 18, 2013

I love Reese cups! To have peanut butter in a chocolate ice cream... Cloud 9!! It's smooth and has an amazing taste! The only thing for me is the price, I fins it hard to pay so much for ice cream! I had a great deal that's why I tasted it!! It was worth it!!

January 10, 2013

OMG!!! If you are a chocolate and peanut butter fan, this is the icecream for you and worth every penny! You just have to get it in the small size, because you would keep eating if it was any bigger. Love it!!!