Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil

Hair One Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1099 out of 2160 in Hair Care

April 14, 2015

I tried a sample-sized sachet of this product from Sally Beauty.
This is basically a two-in-one hair product. I am interested in finding a shampoo/conditioner combo that actually does a decent job of conditioning my hair. Apparently, that's just reaching for the stars.

How to use it...
The instructions for this product are more intensive than those for your regular Head & Shoulders. Hoping for the best results possible, I labouriously massaged 1/2 the packet into my roots for 2-3 minutes. I then applied the rest (reserving a dollop as a leave-in conditioner, as instructed) through the rest of my hair, using a wide-tooth comb to evenly disperse it through the body and to the ends. After leaving it on for 5+ minutes, as per the instructions, I thoroughly rinsed my hair for 1-2 minutes. After all of this, I was definitely late for work yesterday.

Results...
For a two-in-one, this product is a little bit better than average. While I was pleased with the conditioning element, the cleanser wouldn't be good enough to sustain my routine of shampooing every second day, as my hair was pretty greasy the following day. The girl I consulted with at Sally Beauty said it would probably be too hard on your hair to use daily, so... not really suitable for my routine.
And, considering the amount I would go through, probably not worth the price for me,

Plus, I value my beauty sleep.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag