Hamilton Beach 5 Quart Classic Chrome Slow Cooke

Hamilton Beach 5 Quart Classic Chrome Slow Cooke Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

November 30, 2016

I have 2 slow cookers. I have a big one and a small one. I find they are great for doing applesauce down. Love to use them thru the week when we are busy and get to come home to a nicely cooked roast.

August 22, 2016

Got this as a Christmas present last year. I love my slow cooker. I usually put it on before I go to work. When I get home supper is ready. I usually freeze the leftovers as it makes large portions. I love making stews, chili, pot roast and chicken dishes in it. I usually only use the slow cooker in the fall and winter months.

July 22, 2016

I enjoy using my slow cooker especially in the fall and winter season. I like to make comfort foods. Lilke stews,meatballs
The price of the cooker is reasonably priced. I like the temperature control and the option to just keep it warm

July 22, 2016

My husband bought this for me for Christmas the other year. It works awesome. It surely helps with quick meals!! I absolutely love making meatballs and having the cook in the slow cooker. The price was amazing. He got a great deal (in my opinion) it was $30!!
Makes my life easy and it was cheap!
Definitely reccommend it. Been using it for 1.5 years on a weekly basis and no issues with it at all. It is so easy to clean too!!

April 30, 2016

Love this. IT helps make dinner easy. I like that I can even make congee and rice porridge in it. Keep it overnight and not have to worry about the stove! Busy moms and working adults need this in their kitchen!

January 24, 2016

Love this. Get supper ready the night before, turn the slow cooker on in the morning and a wonderful healthy meal awaits you and your family after work.

January 05, 2016

This slow cooker is huge and fantastic! I've cooked whole chickens in 4-5 hours and they always taste great!! Easy on the clean up too!!