Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Good

Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 07, 2016

For some reason, my husband got this for our anniversary and I love it! It is awesome to have. No more Tim Hortons or McDonalds breakfast run. You can pretty much customize your breakfast sandwich. It works amazingly well. You can customize the egg that goes in your breakfast sandwich -- fried egg, scrambled, tiny omelet. it cooks the eggs really well.

Ever triedof pancake sandwich? this is perfect too. The price is worth it.

June 20, 2016

I've used this a lot since purchasing it. It's basically an Egg McMuffin Machine. Super easy to get the hang of and it cooks and assembles the sandwich and heats it through. I've found it best to wait to add the 2 pieces of English muffin until the last 2 minutes of cooking, otherwise they would get burnt. The thing takes about 5 minutes to heat up with an indicator light, and then you put in the egg and cheese and use your own timer to cook it for 5 minutes. That's the only flaw; that it doesn't have it's own timer and it doesn't tell you when it's done. It's easy to slide the cooked product onto a plate. It stays really clean too, as the layer of egg residue left on the grill plate cooks dry afterwards and it just peels off in one piece, so really there's nothing dirty left on the machine to clean off (it comes apart so you can wash the grill parts).

June 06, 2016

First of all I love that my kids or I can have a balanced breakfast in just 5 minutes. , and it really is 5 minutes if you prepare the extra toppings in advance. We rush around in the mornings so I thought that it would be the perfect time to test out the speed of the Breakfast sandwich maker. While the unit was warming up I pulled all of my sandwich makings out of the fridge, cut the peppers and sprayed the cooking plates. When it was hot I built my sandwich according to the instructions and just like that I had a delicious, nutritious meal that even my normally hard to feed pre-teen would eat. In 25 minutes I had all 5 of my kids fed and time to spare. It’s not something I want to do every day, but on chilly mornings it will be nice to have the option of sending the kids off with a protein packed hot breakfast.
Another thing I love is that I can DIY a custom sandwich according to my kids preferences. Some of the kids favourite combinations have been honey ham, sliced cheese, and red pepper – while I prefer ham, Havarti, and sprouts. If you like the big M’s version of breakfast sandwich pick up some of the Maple Leaf Sausages rounds and pre-cook them the night before so you can just pop one on in the morning. If veggies are your thing, skip the meat and pile on the green. You could even take your egg and add some cut up peppers or onions and make it a mini omelet. If you are cooking for a crowd speed things up by using the upper and lower rings to cook the eggs and toast the bread/buns in the toaster. Just make sure it’s hot or you’ll have egg all over.
Clean up is easy and quick and it’s small enough that storing it is a breeze. This would be the perfect addition to a dorm room kitchen or even for long family road trips. With the sandwich maker and a cooler full of food you can cut some costs when travelling and staying in hotels.

March 14, 2016

My boyfriend got this for christmas and he absolutely loves it. It's pretty quick and and it actually cooks everything up nicely. He usually likes everything well/over done, so I was sceptical, but it's a hit in our house. It's also alot easier to clean than I anticipated

February 26, 2016

I absolutely love this and it's handy for so many things. My favourite way to use it is for my grilled cheese and onion sandwiches, they make up really well.

September 24, 2015

This is SO much fun to use and makes great food. I always pull this out when I have guests over.
Worth every penny!

July 28, 2015

I got this for Christmas and I love it. It works great and is wonderful for on the go for a fast breakfast.