Hanes T-Shirts
Good

Hanes T-Shirts Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 34 in T-shirts

May 22, 2016

These shirts come in a variety of colors and are lightweight which is appealing to my husband. He likes the t-shirts with the pocket, they dont shrink and t-shirt keeps its shape and color. Best of all, the colar doesn't strangle him. We usually stock up when on sale at Mark's Work Warehouse.

March 05, 2016

I bought these, the ones for men for a couple of family members. My brother used to wear these years ago and i do remember as a teenager they lasted him like forever.

February 18, 2016

I got to say, Hanes T-shirts are pretty amazing. I actually bought some for myself as sleepwear after my brothers' Hanes T-shirt was in my drawer by mistake. It's the most comfiest shirt out there with its price.

May 14, 2015

I have been buying these basic t-shirts at Walmart for around $5 for my husband. They are made by Hanes and are well made, with no shrinkage. He likes to wear them around the house or when he's doing projects. They are lightweight and keep you from sweating so much. They come in a rainbow of colors.