Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 503 in Blush

The marbelized baked blush give your cheeks an all-over warmth and glow. Baked for eight hours, the texture is easy to blend and natural looking. For more information, please visit http://www.hardcandy.com/.

September 09, 2016

This is the best blush out there!! It is VERY affordable! Works great and the colour last so long! My favourite shade is "living doll" I wear it everyday. It is the perfect shad of pink with just a hint of sparkle!

May 04, 2016

This blush wasn't what I wanted. It was an awesome price as is most of their products but in the end it felt too caked on and the look of it made it look gross and flakey on my skin which never has happened before.

March 03, 2016

I liked how well it blended with my skin. And its price range is definitely a plus. However, I noticed that after a few hours, I needed to go back and reapply. Also, when I reapplied, it ended up looking cakey. But overall, the pigment was good, and I would use it again.

February 11, 2016

This blush has a decent color selection and decent pigmentation. It is not too light and not too dark, and a lot of the colors work on many different skin tones. Overall it isn't my favorite blush, but it is worth a try!

February 10, 2016

Absolutely love this blush! Looks great with a bronzer underneath and gives just the right amount of shimmer to not look too shiny. Would like to see them upgrade the packaging as it is plastic and breaks easily if it falls on the ground.

December 10, 2015

I love Hard Candy as a brand. Very affordable and GREAT comparable quality ! Their baked blushes and bronzers are a MUST try, especially Tiki bronzer as a highlighter. Love love love !

May 17, 2015

I have this blush in Living Doll and Honeymoon. Living doll is the perfect bright pink to add a sheen and flush to the cheeks, while Honeymoon is more of a peach colour that leaves a gorgeous sheen and beautiful peach colour to the cheeks. Colour pay off is huge so use a light hand. These last forever too, so it's a huge deal!

April 23, 2015

I bought the shade "honeymoon" and it's great not too pink that it looks unnatural but just enough for a healthy glow and for the price you get a huge amount of product. One blush should easily last 6 months.

April 01, 2015

Hard Candy makes great baked products! The blushes add a really pretty sheen to the cheeks!

March 02, 2015

This is my new inexpensive go to product line ! This blush works amazing and will last all day long .