Hard Candy Glow All the Way Face & Body Luminizer in Glamazon Bronze

Hard Candy Glow All the Way Face & Body Luminizer in Glamazon Bronze Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 300 in Bronzer

December 02, 2016

Great price its affordable forsure! great for a night out to give you a beautiful bronze glow! only issue is you really need to make sure to blend well!

November 30, 2016

I love highlighters, glowy dewy skin. Most highlighters are so pricey. I came across this at Walmart for 10 bucks. It's stunning. Personally straight out of tube is too goldy shimmery for me but I mix a tiny amount into my foundation and the result is gorgeous. This tube is HUGE, I have been using it since September and probably no where close to a quarter done.

August 11, 2016

I came across this product by a Youtube beauty blogger, and she raved about it. I decided to give it a try, and found it at my local Walmart for just under $9. It gives you the most absolute perfectly tanned, dewy, and bronzed complexion. I use this mainly as a highlight - make sure to use very little and blend. This will give you that beautiful shimmery air brushed look for less! Add this to your chest, arms, legs - and you will instantly be a bronzed golden goddess.

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Charmin Freshmates

francesimard08 added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Kristenw added a new review for
    Dove deoderant

tigereye added a new review for
    Breyer's Gelato

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    lipsticks