Hardys Stamp Riesling Gewurztraminer Reviews

Tasting Notes

• Wine Style: semi-sweet and medium body
  • Colour: Pale straw/lemon
  • Bouquet: Fragrant and floral, musk and lychees
  • Palate: Medium sweet, very good fruit intensity of lychees with a refreshing clean finish.
  • Region: South Eastern Australia
Please enjoy responsibly

*suggested retail price may vary by region

For more information, please visit HardysWines

October 27, 2016

Such a delicate, crisp, fruit wine that goes well with everything you eat! I've never raved so much about a bottle of white to my friends before. This one comes in at the top being the best tasting and more affordable one yet.

October 23, 2016

Amazing wine. I really enjoyed this wine but I'm always up for a good Riesling or Gewurztraminer. This wine is light and fresh and would be a great patio sipping wine or just an anytime sipping wine.

October 23, 2016

What a beautifully balanced wine! Not too acidic, not too sweet, a nice sweet-crisp, refreshing taste and soft finish, I would drink this all summer - with or without food!

October 23, 2016

Good price point for an import wine. Love the light airy taste. This would be a good compliment with light appetizer or fusion food. Trying it with sushi.

October 23, 2016

Can I say wow? This is such an awesome tasting white wine! It is a mediumly sweet with fruit flavours of lychee. This will definitely become one of my regular Riesling wines! Such a good price too!

October 23, 2016

Of the two wines we received at chickadvisor showcase this one was definitely my favorite! It is sweet, full bodied and light, perfect for an afternoon pairing or to bring to a dinner party. Definitely worth the price point, I was shocked at how it's only $10-13!

October 23, 2016

#gotitfree #chickadvisorshowcase I'm in love with this wine! Great flavour and aroma. Perfect sipping wine by the pool or to remind you of that perfect summer night. I'm not a big wine drinker but I could see myself choosing this.

October 23, 2016

Very good! Light and refreshing. Sweet but not too sweet but a nice, light and crisp taste. Smooth. Love the flavour and mix of fruit taste. I can keep drinking this wine and will probably buy some bottles for upcoming dinner parties.

October 23, 2016

I like this wine due to its lightness and it is very easy to drink. Both riesling and gewurztraminer are my favourite as they resembles more of a dessert wine. I really like the clean flavour that the wine gives.

October 23, 2016

I can tell this is a great wine. If it was a bit drier I would probably like it, but I also tend to prefer red wines. I think anyone whow likes sweeter wines would love this. In fact everyone else at my table really loved it!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml