Hawaiian Tropic 30 Sheer Touch Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic 30 Sheer Touch Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 333 in Sun Protection

July 07, 2016

This sunscreen is an essential for the summer. I've been using it for many years now and still love it. I love anything coconut scented and this sunscreen isn't an exception. It's very lightweight and easily absorbs into my skin without leaving a white cast. As I can have dry patches on my legs and arms I like how it's very moisturizing and makes my skin glow. It also stays on pretty well although I do have to re-apply after swimming.

April 04, 2016

I love this sunscreen! It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't make my skin feel oily or sticky. It has a nice, mild scent that is not overpowering.

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

I'm not normally a sunscreen person but the summer I bought this I had gotten a tattoo and wanted to protect it from the sun, I thought that because this is a known brand it be fine but boy was a wrong, I was working outside all day and reapplied every hour ( working near water) 6 hours in and I was so burnt I felt like bacon, My skin was soo red and it was only in the areas I applied the sunscreen, I had to basically Bathe in Cold Aloe For a week after. Needless to say I won't buy this product again!!

December 13, 2015

I'm very picky about my sunscreen because I have sensitive skin and certain brands made me break out into a rash,but this sunscreen doesn't bother me at all,it goes on smoothly, it isn't greasy, I buy it every year.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products