Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Suntan Lotion

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Suntan Lotion Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 358 in Sun Protection

UVA/UVB sun protection with hydrating ribbons infused with silk protein and shea butter, 12-hr moisturization, light & non-greasy, waterproof.

March 11, 2015

I use Hawaiian Tropics Suntan lotion during the spring and summer months. It works well to protect my skin and leaves it silky soft and hydrated.

June 13, 2014

Fabulous scent, leaves your skin feeling nourished and hydrated. I took a bottle down to Mexico with me and it was way better than anything else I tried. Even in the hot Cancun sun, it worked great. Never greasy, smells wonderful and keeps your skin Hydrated! Highly recommended!

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, il laisse la peau douce Et à un Bon indice de protection. J adore son parfum Et est lisse à appliquer. C est un de mes favoris.

July 12, 2013

I have to say Hawaiian Tropic is one of my favorites. Let me just say that this sunscreen smells absolutely refreshing and delicious making me want to be sipping on a Pina Colada while I was out in the sun.

Not only that, but I love that it lasts up to 12 hours and that it's light and non greasy. I can't stand a sunscreen lotion that makes me look and feel all oily in the sun. That's one of the worst feelings ever, for me anyways. Definitely a brand I would use over and over again.

June 15, 2013

Love the smell of this sunscreen. It feels nice on the skin and isn't sticky.

June 14, 2013

Really does leave skin feeling 'silky' and has a great smell. Very lightweight and does not leave any greasy feel.

June 11, 2013

I also received this in a Sample Source box.I love how soft and creamy this glides onto the skin.It smells really nice and does not leave a oily residue it is also waterproof which is nice.The SPF is 30 so its a bit to low for me as I have skin that burns really easily so I need something with a bit higher SPF. I'm not sure if it it comes in a higher SPF if it does I would certainly buy it because I do love how moisturizing this one is on the skin.

May 24, 2013

The only sun screen I will buy now! Leaves my skin soft and smells great! And after a weekend at the lake, no sunburns!

May 09, 2013

I recently received this product to sample through Sample Source, and was instantly in love. Not only does it provide a beautiful scent, but it also instantly hydrates your skin. I use this lotion as both a sunscreen, but also as an everyday lotion - it smells THAT good. This brand is always great, and I totally recommend this new product!

May 30, 2012

Finally - a sunscreen that doesn't feel like your coated in slippery goop! Very effective and doesn't stain clothing. Highly recommend this new product.

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App

AMMom added a new review for
    Netflix

AMMom added a new review for
    Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes